-Chapter 3-

For a few minutes none of them said a word.

"Your brother"? Door man asks.

"Yes, my name is Amelia Marie Stark" I say.

Dr Banner looks at Pepper for confirmation, she nods at him his eyes get big.

"Why isn't it in his file that he has living relatives"? Black Widow asks.

"Well I guess he wanted to keep me away from Hydra and AIM or guys who simply hate my brother" I offer shrugging my shoulders.

"You know what now I see it. Though you look more like Marie Stark not as much Howard" Captain America says.

That's right he would have known my parents back when they were young.

"Tony says that too" I smile.

"I'd say it's nice to meet you but we were too busy not knowing you existed" Door man says.

"Protective brother stuff" I sigh, watching them out of the corner of my eye.

I hear a rumble of thunder then a very large man walks past door guy and Captain America. Again I almost teleport out of the room.

Before the others can say a word the man hauls me up by my arm, yanking me away from Tony.

I glance at Pepper, telegraphing it on my face.

Another one of my powers is I can manipulate kinetic energy. But I don't want to use my powers on the Avengers that would be bad.

"Mia" Pepper warns.

"Thor! Stand down" Captain America says loudly.

His stance softens, but not the grip on my arm.

"You know this woman"? He asks shocked.

"Well sorta. She's Tony's sister" Captain America says.

Thor looks down at me then over at Tony before finally letting my arm go.
I rub the spot where his hand was seconds ago, I step back over to where I was.

"How did we not know this"? Thor asks. 

"He wanted to keep her safe it's a natural brother thing" Pepper says.

We all look up when a nurse appears at the door.

"We are ready to prep him for transfer to Avengers tower" She says gripping her clipboard with both hands.

Another ushers us into the hall.

"I know your hero names but what are your real names"? I ask while fluffing my skirt.

"Clint Barton" Hawkeye says offering a smile.

I nod.

"Natasha Romanoff" Black Widow nods.

"Bruce Banner"

I already knew that one.

"Thor is my real name" He says spinning the hammer in his hand.

"Steve Rogers" Captain America nods.

I smile, finally put real names to their hero ones it's a neat feeling. I shuffle my feet I wonder if they will let me come with them to the tower?

"What is it Mia"? Pepper asks touching my shoulder.

"Would it be alright if I went with you to the tower"? I ask looking at each of them in turn.

"Of course" Steve says.

"Thank you" I nod.

I follow beside the gurney the nurses are moving Tony with. I can tell he's starting to wake up so I lay a blanket of warm energy over him, he settles instantly.