Chapter 28

Rose's POV

We all quickly put on our clothes. Then a familiar voice spoke. "Rosie, sweetie, are you awake?"

"Yes, mom!" said the other Chaeng.

"Have your breakfast now. We're leaving for church in 45 minutes."

"Sure, mom. I'm just gonna take a shower real quick. I'll be right there," said the other me.

"Okay, sweetie."

I'm not a particularly religious person, but I came from quite a religious family so I had to go to church every Sunday morning with my parents. I guess that's one thing I have in common with the other me.

"Guys, I think you should go to Lisa's house while me and my parents are gone," said the other Chaeng.

"Right. I think you two should go first," said the other Lisa while pointing at Lisa and I. "Can't have anybody seeing two Lisa's at the same time, you know."

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"Or... we can all go together. And if anybody asks, just tell 'em I'm your long lost twin," said Lisa.

"My long lost twin that I just had sex with," said the other Lisa. Then they both laughed at their dumb jokes.

"Seriously though, you all better be gone when I get back home," said the other Chaeng.

"Sure, babe," said the other Lisa.

"I'll just catch up to you guys, later," said the other Chaeng. Then she hopped into the shower.

"Hey, can I join you?" asked the other Lisa to the other me.

"Sure. You two can join, too, if you'd like," said the other me.

Lisa looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"It's our pleasure," she said. Then she pulled me into the shower.

-Fast forward to several minutes later-

The other Lisa looked out the window and said, "Coast is clear guys. The Parks have left the premises. You can go now. I'll leave when you get there."

I looked at Lisa. "Let's go."

"Yup, let's hurry," said the other Lisa.

We stepped outside and saw what a beautiful morning it was. "Wow, it actually looks the exact same in here," I said.

"You're right, Rosie. I wish we could just stay here and not have to go through shit again," said Lisa.

"Yeah, but we have to get back to our real families as well."

"Right," said Lisa. Then she turned her head to the left. "I actually brought my bicycle, but I'm just gonna leave it here so we can walk together and the other me will have something to use later."

"Good call," I said. 

Then our neighbor approached me.

"Hey Rosie! I thought I saw you leave for church just a while ago," said my 72-year old neighbor.

"Um... that must be someone else. I am just about to leave with Lisa," I said.

"Yup, we're just about to leave," said Lisa.

"Oh okay. Well, have a nice day!" she said.

"You, too, Mrs. Kim!" I said. Then we continued walking.

There was a long moment of silence before I decided to speak.

"You know, we haven't really talked about what happened yet. I'm so confused," I said.

"Me, too. This whole thing is still so crazy to me. What happened to you, anyway? How did you get hit by a car?"

"Well, out of nowhere, I saw Jennie so I confronted her. But she ran away and I chased after her. I didn't notice the speeding car... so yeah," I said. "What about you? What really happened on the night of your birthday?"

"We were hanging by the pool that night, Jennie and I. I was just overwhelmed with what happened between us and I needed someone to talk to. Then I dunno, I guess I must've said something that pissed her off. She pushed me to the pool and the next thing I know, I woke up in another world."

"That's so strange. What is she anyway? How was she able to do this bizarre thing to us?"

"I honestly don't know, Rosie," said Lisa.

Suddenly, a van stopped in front of us and two men in suits came out. They took a hold of us before we could run and forced us into the van.

"Who are you!? What do you want from us!?" said Lisa.

"Please let us go! Please!" I pleaded.

One of the guys held up his gun and said, "Keep silent or I will shoot you both."

"I think we should all calm down for now," said the other guy. "Let me introduce ourselves. I am G-Dragon and this is T.O.P. We are guardians of the multiverse and we just have a few questions for you ladies."