Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

Rosie's got a girlfriend now. I should be happy, but why did it sting a little when they said they're a couple now? Am I actually getting jealous? No no no. I shouldn't feel that way.

I decided that it's better not to dwell on things. I grabbed two bowls of chips and headed back to my guests.

When I got back, I saw Rose and Jisoo whispering to each other and giggling a lot. They were even holding hands. Suddenly, there it is. That sharp sting on my chest.

I looked away and decided to go to my other friends.

"Hey guys, want some food?"

"Glad you asked!" Bambam said. He started munching right away.

"Guys! If you wanna eat, there's food in the kitchen. Just grab anything you want." I announced to everybody.

Most of them started heading to the kitchen. Others stayed on the couch to chat.

While most people are starting to eat, Jisoo and Rose just stayed at one corner flirting with each other.

I decided to come up to them. "Hey, love birds. Just wanna let you know that there's food in the kitchen in case you're hungry."

"Oh, we're fine right here. Chaeng here is looking like a snack." Jisoo said, trying to tease Rose.

"Don't be gross. Come on, Jisoo. I'm getting hungry." Rose said as she grabbed Jisoo by the hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

I didn't feel a sting on my chest. Now, it's more like a blow. And it fucking hurts.

Rose's POV

"Jisoo, I'm just gonna go use the bathroom. I think there's fried chicken on the table, go help yourself."

"Yeah, gladly." She replied.

After using the toilet, I looked for Jisoo but saw her talking to Jay. I decided to leave her alone for now and grab some food.

As I was about to get some food, I got approached by someone.

"Hey, Rose."

"Hey, Bambam." I said back.

"I saw you and Jisoo getting cozy a while ago. What's up with you two?"

"None of your business." I replied coldly.

"Whoa. Did I say something wrong? Sorry if I offended you."

"No, Bambam. My mood's just a little off. I'm sorry."

"Okay. So we're cool. Uh- see ya later." Then he left and joined his friends.

Lisa's POV

I saw Rose eating by the kitchen table alone and thought I should talk to her. "Hey, Rosie."

"Hey, Lisa. Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, absolutely. How about you?"

"Me too. The food is great. I'm so happy." She said with her mouth half full.

"So.. you and Jisoo. You're official now, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So how did you two happen?" I asked.

"Well... After I came out to you, I decided to try my luck with Jisoo. And I guess I really am lucky."

"it's because you're brave. I'm happy for you, Rosie." I said while holding her hand.

Then I left.