Chapter 26

Rose's POV

I suddenly woke up from a bad dream and found myself on the couch. It feels very strange that my dream felt so real. I was chasing after Jennie and then... I got hit by a car. I don't usually fall asleep on the couch which is also strange.

Then I noticed my journal right beside me. I opened it saw the conversation I had with Lisa.

Holy shit. It wasn't a dream! All of that really did happen. Does that mean I really did get hit by a car? I was starting to get really nervous. I decided to go to my room and what I saw after was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.

Standing right before me were two Lisa's and me. WTF!?

"Who the hell is she!?" said the other me. I looked at her carefully and she really did look like me!

"She is also you, but from another universe. I guess," said one Lisa.

"What the hell!" said the other Chaeng and I in unison.

"How did you get here? In this world?" asked the other Lisa.

"I don't know. The last thing I remembered was getting hit by a car. Then I just... woke up on the couch."

"The car must have killed you! That's why you got into a different universe," said one Lisa.

"Oh my god! I just wanted to see Lisa again. It's a long story. But to make it short, she died on the world where I came from. Suddenly, I saw these on my journal and that's how I knew she was still out there somewhere."

"Oh gosh!" said one Lisa. "Can I see your journal!?"

I gave her my journal and suddenly her face lit up. "Chaeng! Oh my god!"

She hugged me so tight. "I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna see you again! I'm so happy."

"Wait, so—so you're the Lisa I was looking for?" I asked.

She nodded, and tears started welling up her eyes. "Lisa! I thought I've lost you!!! I'm so happy you're here!" I felt so relieved. I didn't want to let go of her.

"Congratulations, you guys. I'm glad you found each other," said the other Lisa.

"Is this a dream? Am I dreaming?" asked the other Rose. She started touching her face and then our faces. "You all seem very real. This is fucking insane!"

"I know how you feel, Chaeng . When I first found out about all of this, I didn't want to believe it. I thought I was legit going crazy," said Lisa.

"She's right, Chaeng. It's a crazy fucking world," said the other Lisa.

"So what happens now?" I asked.