13//

*Marco De Luca POV*

I closed the front door and tip-toed inside. I was hoping that Addison was still asleep because I didn't want to have to try and explain.

I already felt bad, sleeping with Beth and then going to her house to continue what we started.

I can't say that I didn't enjoy it though. If you drink enough, every decision you make is a horrible one. Mine definitely was.

Someone cleared their throat and I jumped. I spun around and saw Addison standing in the kitchen, Fabian on her hip.

She was wearing a silk robe we had bought when we went shopping. She was staring at me, waiting for me to say something.

"I'm so sorry Addison. I just..."

I didn't really know how to continue that sentence. There was no way I was going to blurt out my escapades.

"You just what? You left me, with no car and Fabian. You're just lucky that the owner was nice enough to take us home. Where did you go anyway?"

"Wait, the owner? The owner took you home?"

I asked, slightly angry that she went home with another man.

"Yes, his name is Arden. He's lovely. He was the one who stayed with me while you were off running about"

She took a formula bottle out of the fridge and put it into the microwave to warm it up.

"I'm sorry, alright. I didn't think I'd be gone this long" I said.

"Fine, as long as you're okay. And next time tell me where you're going and when you'll come home because I was worried sick"

The microwave beeped and she took out the bottle and fed Fabian.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Yeah I know, you keep saying that"

Fabian finished his bottle and Addison burped him. I put my coat on the hook and took off my shoes, throwing my keys and wallet onto the kitchen bench.

Addison put Fabian's bottle away and I stepped forward. I tried to reach for Fabian but he screamed and hit my hand.

I frowned at him and Addison watched with curiousity. I tried to take him again but he held onto Addison's neck and started bawling his eyes out.

Addison bounced him up and down, trying to soothe him.

"Do you want to go to daddy, baby?" Addison asked.

Fabian shook his head and hid his face in her neck crying harder. My head started pounding again. Stupid hangover.

"Fabian, what's wrong?" I asked.

He glared at me, a real glare not like all the fake ones we often shared as a joke. It upset me that Fabian didn't want me to touch him.

"What did you do to make him upset?" Addison asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

It's like he knew what I did.

"I'm gonna go to bed" I mumbled, watching as Fabian stared me down.

He held on tightly to Addison's shirt and kicked his feet, something he did when he was showing someone he didn't like them.

"Don't you dare look at me like that, Fabian! I didn't do anything wrong!" I shouted.

Fabian started crying again and Addison gasped.

"Don't yell at him! He's just a baby!" She whisper yelled at me.

She bounced him up and down on her hip, trying to settle him.

"Whatever, goodnight" I mumbled, walking upstairs.

I didn't bother to get dressed into pajamas, I just threw my clothes on the floor and got into bed.

Maybe I should of said something.

It's not like she would understand why I did it. I was drunk, I wasn't thinking clearly.