Y/N:
Ok *sad tone* don't stay out too late

Namjoon:
I'll try to, but i'm too busy today... But just call me if something happens..i'll be there as fast as i can, please don't be sad...

Y/N
*sigh* Please come home ear-

Namjoon:
*shout from the background*
Baby! I'm here!!! *A random seductive voice of a girl*

Y/N:
What the f-... Who was that?

Namjoon:
Baby... Who are you talking to?

*Namjoon shouted* GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Y/N:
W-who is t-that?

Namjoon:
Babe... Y/N, are you still there?, I'll call you again later... Father is calling out for me.

Y/N:
*hungs up*

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks...

NAMJOON'S POV
She hungs up...
"Y-Y/N? Hello?" I said as i look at my phone.

"Why the fuck.... Get out of here!!" I shouted.

"why would I?" ??? Asked.

"Aren't we already over?, haven't I broken up with you!?" I shouted

"We haven't.." she said as she holds my necktie and pulled it closer to her..

I immediately pushed her away that made her fall down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?, DON'T YOU GET IT?! I'M ALREADY MARRIED!! AND SO YOU ARE!!" I shouted. My father and Suk rushed inside my office to see what's happening.

"whats happening here!?" Father asked going to us.

"Yah! How dare you hurt my wife!!" Suk Said in a mad tone as he helps her stand up

"How Dare you RAPE my Wife!!" I shouted back.

"Namjoon, Thats enough!!" Father went towards me and was a bout to slap me. But i held his wrist and pushed it down harshly.

"Yeah! Thats enough!! You're wife was Intentionally Seducing me!! While i was on-phone with my wife!!" I shouted.

Suk look at her.
"Is that true?"
"N-No" the girl answered.
"LIAR!!" I Shouted.

"Enough! Is enough! I gave you time to stay here, But this is FUCKING enough!... JIMIN, HOSEOK!!" i shouted them.

It didn't take long They entered the room running.

"We gave enough time! Take Him!!" I said as i pointed towards Suk,

They both nodded. Then put Suk's arms in handcuffs. Then they held his arm.

"what the fuck!! Let go!!" Suk demanded.

"Namjoon! What's this!? what are you doing?!" Father asked angrily.

"I DON'T GIVE ZERO FUCKS! You should be happy that i gave you some time to stay here! But I have enough evidence of you raping my wife!" I said.

"and how are you so sure that they will arrest me?" Suk asked sarcastically with a smirk.

"I'm a Police" Jimin said as he shows his ID To him

"W-WHAT!?" Suk shouted in shock..

"And you!... Deserve to be in prison! Let's go" Hoseok said as they walk out of my office.

I looked at dad and that girl confused...

"what the hell are you two still doing here!?"

"Thats what you get for trying to seduce me, when I'm on-phone with my wife!" I shouted.

"Yah! *to the guards* Take her away from me!" the guards nodded then they held her hands and walked away

"s-stop! Let go!!" the girl tried to shake her body to make them go off her arms but it was no use...

I sighed and looked at my father after thr girl was gone of our sight.

"What has gotten in your mind!" father asked as he slams his hand against the table.

"I have the right to, Aren't I know the President Of Kim Estate? Now you may leave!" I said with an annoyed tone.

Father stomped his way out of the room,

I sighed and sat back down on my chair. Remembering...

Y/N!!

I kept on calling her but she wont answer.

I have a feeling that something's wrong

I took my car-keys and rushed my may back home.

Y/N'S POV
"mam!" The maid shouted in excite as she runs inside my room...

I gave her a confused look,

"I didn't expect it to get the results that fast! But here it is!" She handed me it...

"congrats mam!" She congratulated me with a big smile.

I looked at it...

"I'M PREGNANT?!!"