Befriend.

It's 8:04am and Charlie has been banging on Leo's door for ages now quite impatiently, waiting for Leo to get up and walk to school with him, but he didn't know about the hospital, and that Leo is suffering from heartbreak//heartache.. He wasn't aware of Sienna's memory loss, neither was Leo, only Sienna's mother and Nathan knew. But Sienna's mother honestly wasn't a good parent at all, she was always getting drunk, partying, very abusive towards Sienna, but Sienna never told a soul. She wouldn't dare, no one knew, everyone thought Sienna had a happy life, always smiling, laughing, but you can't always believe these 'smiles'...

"Leo! We're gonna miss the bus!" Charlie repeating shouted through his letter box. He decided to give up after awhile and left to go to school, he thought Leo had left without him already.

*

Nathan's POV

I didn't think my plan would actually work, who'd of known? Well, I am Nathan O'Connor. My plans always work, but I didn't expect this one too, I didn't expect her to believe me, l thought she'd believe Leondre over me. The hospital said she had slight memory loss, but she's forgotten everything, how could she of forgotten her best friends//crush?

Well that doesn't matter anymore, because I've got her, and I plan to keep it that way.

•••

She's been in the hospital for a week now and I told her to pretend she remembers everything so they'd let her go and they did, we're currently walking to my house so I can get my stuff for school, I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to us dating, especially that cry baby that ran out the room crying the other day, awh. I almost feel sorry for him.

Not.

Charlie's POV

"Yes mum. No, I'm not with Leo. I'm walking through the alley way part. Yes--yes mum, I'm perfectly capable of walking to school alone. I love you too, I know I know. I won't. Ok-ok bye mum." I ended the call, putting my phone in my blazer pocket.. That's when I heard the voices.

I heard the voices getting closer and closer, but they weren't any old voices... I've heard them before, just never together. They sound like a couple, but I've only heard these voices apart... 'I love you too.' I swear I've heard Sienna say them words, like sarcastically when people say they hate her?...exactly like that girl just did? They sound like twins...

Or maybe they're just the same person.

*

I quickly ran to the bushes next to his front door when they when in sight and listened carefully.

"We're here." The unknown boy spoke. I couldn't recognise his voice nor could I look up at him because the bushes would make a noise and he would know I'm spying on them.

I feel like an agent. Like a Spy Kid, yano that film Spy Kids? I'm one of them!

"Wow. Your house is-" then the door shut and I couldn't hear anything more. Ughhh!

Jodie's POV

"Right class, settle down now. I'm going to do the register." The strictest teacher calmly placed her hand through her wavy thin jet black hair.

"Right then... Amy?" She began her register while I lay my head on the table, slowly falling asleep. I didn't get enough sleep last night, I got about four hours or so... It was strange to be honest. I usually go to sleep just like that; but I started to think about Charlie for some weird reason, I don't know why? It was weird. I've never thought about him that much. The past week spending almost every second of the day with him (school//after school) cause Leo hasn't been at school since the accident, he's probably depressed about what he accidentally did to Sienna... Anyway; Charlie's grown on me so much more.. Like; so so much.. I didn't realise how beautiful he actually is.. So so beautiful-