Mean Girls?

Chapter 7

Charlie's POV

"Where-where's Leo?" Sienna rushed around the playground like a lost puppy searching for him. It's kinda obvious they like each over. It's quite amusing that they always deny it. One time I almost got it out of Leo, before my phone rang and interrupted our conversation.

"He's sick. I thought you guys knew." Jodie shrugged off like it was no big deal. Well it was to according to Sienna.

"OH. MY. oh.. Is he going to be okay? I think I should go and look after him! Don't you think?! He's sick and we're all just acting like it's no big-"

"-Just ask him out already." Jodie and I chuckled but it wasn't that funny as Sienna stormed off, with her short temper. She really needs to control that.

I really need to stop getting on Sienna's bad side, as she knows my secret and could tell her best friend any time...

It's just me and Jodie now. Together.

Just me and her.

Alone.

•••

We were now sitting on a bench and it looked like something was bothering her. What was it? I want to know. I want to comfort her.

"What's bothering you?-" she opened her mouth to speak, "Noth-"

"-Don't lie. I can tell when something's bothering you, tell me."

She then looked at her watch and got up to her feet.

"We're gonna be late." She walked off, leaving me all alone.

*~*~*~*~

"Why are you late, Charlie?" Mrs Edwards frowned at me as soon I entered her classroom.

"Sorry, I didn't realise the time-"

"-And did it not accrue to you that everyone had gone to there lessons now?!" Well, someone's on a bad mood today. Well, every single day if I'm honest.

•••

Sienna's POV

Why do they always think I fancy Leo when I damn well don't!-- Well.. Maybe a little bit.. but it is non of there damn business whether I do or don't! It is my business and my business only!

Strolling through the corridor, all alone as everyone has gone to lesson now, I discovered a balcony round the corner from the school gates-but you have to go in the lift to get to it.

I sneakily found my way there, acting like a spy-hiding from every teacher that pasted by.

I looked down from the balcony and looked at the amazing view, it looked like Heaven up here.

I started to think about Leo; he is just-words can't describe how perfect he his. Have you seen his smile? And his eyes... Them eyes. I get lost in them every time I look at them. They're so--hypnotising.

Why am I thinking about him?! I'm not aloud! Because I feel as if Nathan is watching my every move.. Like he can read my mind.. I know it's stupid; but he's starting to scare me, and no-one scares me! Only spiders... They're dead scary! With there eight legs!--anyway..

I just don't want to hurt him. Break his little heart.. his precious... fragile little heart... He's told me in the past how girls have just used him; like he's a piece of poo on there shoe! I felt like kicking there ass! How dare they though! Using him like that, breaking his poor heart!