Arugments.

Chapter 3

Sienna's POV

"You can't tell her, Sienna, I mean it. Please don't! I will do any-"

"-Chill man. I'm not gonna tell her... But-"

"-But you're probably gonna blackmail me for the rest of my life?" He cut me off guessing what I was going to say.

"Oh Charlie, venerable, venerable, Charlie." I put my hand on his shoulder smirking.

"Oh shut up." He pushed me playfully and I giggled.

"Be nice now." I shot him my Famous Death Glare and he laughed.

"What is so funny, Mr Jodie Lover?" I asked him trying to fight off my smirk. He looked at me so seriously and raised an eye brow.

"Mr Jodie Lover?" He looked down at me and I giggled on the floor.

"Mrs Leondre Lover." He smirked and I instantly tried to look innocent and play dumb.

"Leondre? Who's Leondre?...... Oh, him.. What?! No!!! Why you gassing man?" I sucked my teeth at him and he laughed. I looked at the window, realising how dark it was.

"Charlie.. You know because you love me? Will you walk me home?" I smiled widely trying to act really nice so he wouldn't say 'no' and it worked. After a bit of blackmail ;)

•••

"It's freezing! How can you be hot?" He asked me.

"Rude."

"You know I didn't mean it like that, Sienna. You're---" He didn't say anything. It was so awkward for him, after he said that. I don't know why...

"I'm what?" I raised an eye brow at him.

"Nothing, it doe-"

"IM NOTHING?! OH OK FINE GOODBYE!" I shouted storming off. I wasn't even angry, I knew he didn't mean it like that. I just felt like shouting for some reason. I stormed off and it was late and seemed to be getting darker every minute. As I walked I realised I was near Leo's house. I looked at his street I was about to go on and just thought he'd be asleep or something. I bet he looks cute when he's asleep. What are you saying Sienna?! He's probably taken. 😾

I walked and walked, kept getting lost and scared at all the drunken people around me. I wish I had stayed with Charlie now. I was horrible, for no reason.

I came across a group of boys that went to our school, Nathan, Luke, Mark, Jake, Alex and Liam. Nathan was the leader, the bad boy, the player he was intelligent, he's in most of my classes. Luke is his brother, stupid but good looking. No one messed with him, because they knew the consequences would involve Nathan beating them up.

Jake and I actually got along, however he was really cheeky and rude to the teachers.

Mark was the idiot, annoying and rude. He was so cheeky and he was a women beater. Alex was Polish, he didn't really speak much English. I don't even know why they'd allow him in there 'bad boys only' gang. I didn't really know Liam, he sits next to me in R.E but he's so quite I don't even realise he's there most times.

They were so horrible to everyone. They think they can bully anyone and get away with it, Leo told me about them. They're totally idiots and players, I don't care if they're good looking. I can't stand bullies. I just can't.

"Ayeeee it's the new girl!" Mark announced to the rest of his gang as I crept past them, praying they wouldn't notice me. All eyes turned to me, smirks crept upon there faces as they stood there, leaning against the brick wall they had just graffitied. They all had hoodies on, it was dark, I could barley see there faces. All I could hear was footsteps getting loader and louder behind me. I froze as a pair of hands wrapped around my waist as there head rested on my shoulder.

"Get-get off me!" I stuttered. They all laughed and I'm just standing there, confused.

"Shh, I won't hurt you. I promise, you just have to do one thing for me. You have to stay away from that guy, Leo-"

"ndre?" I asked frightened to talk.

"That's right. Him. If you don't, we'll make sure you never see him again. Okay sweetie? Run along now. Oh, and if you ever tell anyone about this. We'll hurt him. Got that babe?"

He smirked like this was just a game, like it was all a joke to him. Why does he care? UGHHH! No one os controlling ME!

"I'm not scared of you." I laughed.

"Is that so?" He got closer to me and I soon realised it was Nathan. His pale skin really brought out the sparkle-ness In his beautiful green eyes, can't lie. He has got some damn seductive eyes. 💚

'I wonder if he'll hurt me?' I thought to myself.

He came closer to my face, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice him leaning in to kiss me, and I didn't even notice me kissing him back!!!

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU SON OF A B-"

"I don't have a mum, she died." He replied walking off with a smirk on his face. His crew followed him, I was left there. Left in my thoughts.

•••

Sorry this chapter is short. What do you think? Sorry it's boring too! </3 I will try and update this week! Just got a lot on my mind, freaking bullies at my school😁 Anyway, thanks for reading! If you like The Wanted and One Direction you should really go check out my Hathan Stykes Story in 'My Works' (: xox DID I MENTION B.A.M FOLLOWED ME?! :'D js k. 😸