My dad hands me over to him, asking him to take care of me before pressing a kiss to my cheek. He takes his seat beside mom, who's already shedding a few tears. Ivan and Mikhail grin and wave. The ceremony starts but I can barely concentrate with Asher standing right in front of me, his thumbs rubbing soothing circles on my skin. Eventually we exchange our vows which has us both, along with everyone else, tearing up a little.

"My king, you may now kiss the bride." Dimitri finally states with a grin and Asher wastes no time at all in pressing his lips to mine in a sweet, gentle kiss.

"Mrs. Ayla Antonov." He murmurs into my ear as we turn and smile at the cheering crowd. "I love the sound of that."

I grin, squeezing his hand with a bright blush on my cheeks. We move towards the tent set up on the beach and everyone starts to enjoy themselves once the music comes on. As bottles of champagne pop open and everyone is served with food, Asher and I make our way through the crowd to greet and thank everyone for joining us on our special day. Eventually, Asher and I have our first dance before Dad and I have our father daughter dance while Asher dances with my mom, the bridesmaids and groomsmen joining us too.

We also travel back to the castle where thousands of people wait for us, cheering joyously as we arrive. Asher takes me up to one of the balconies that faces the crowd, Dimitri announcing me as their Queen. I feel their love as I wave back to them, their smiles bright. As soon as Asher kisses me, the crowd goes wild and people holler and cheer. We stay out there for a little longer before heading to the ballroom of the castle.

When the music switches to something more upbeat and everyone lets loose, Asher pulls me away without anybody noticing.  A car waits for us and I hop in alongside him, curling into his side. He drapes an arm around me before nodding at the driver. I find my eyes straying to the diamond ring he gave me as soon as we said "I do," my engagement one sitting on my right hand. It's more extravagant but it's so beautiful and I find myself questioning whether this is a dream still. I had given Asher a gold wedding band to wear on his finger, the date we had met engraved into it.

"Why are we here?" I frown in confusion when the car drives through large gates, a private jet waiting for us on the strip.

"You didn't think our honeymoon would be spent in the castle did you?" He laughs at my shocked expression.

"B-But you said you have meetings and events lined up for the entire month!" I swat his arm when I realize he lied.

"I hope you like Bora Bora, Mrs. Antonov." He whispers, taking me into his arms as his lips meet mine.

***

"Ash, this is amazing!" I breathe in awe as we walk into our private villa above the water.

I make my way over to the specially tinted floor to ceiling length windows, watching the sun set slowly. When I asked Asher about how he's going to deal with the sun while we're on our honeymoon, he told me that Astra had cast a spell on him to resist the sun while we're here. It'll be slightly uncomfortable but he said it's nothing he can't handle.

I love how clear and blue the water looks, palm trees swaying gently in the distance. Turning with a smile, I'm met with my husband standing in the middle of the room just watching me with a content look. However, I don't miss the heated look he sends me which makes me bite my lip.

He growls lowly, eyes brightening to red as he walks over to me. Tilting my chin up with a finger, his lips meet mine in a searing, lust filled kiss that has my toes curling. He pulls away all too soon and my eyes widen when he finds the hidden zip at the back of my dress. I close my eyes, tilting my neck as he peppers kisses on my skin while peeling off my dress painfully slow. His hand takes my hair down from its updo, running his fingers through my hair.

But as soon as my dress is in a pile around my feet, I hear his breath hitch and a low curse fall from his lips. I blush fiercely when his eyes roam over my body, taking me in. I'm wearing a white lingerie set made of lace, complete with a garter and stockings.

"Fuck, Ayla. Are you trying to kill me, baby?" He snarls, picking me up bridal style.

"I take it you like it?" I giggle, crying out when he throws me on the bed.

"I like it." He murmurs, kissing every inch of bare skin he can find before his intense stare meets mine. "But I'll love it even more when it's on the ground."

Thankfully, he doesn't rip it all off me. His fingertips tease my skin under my bra before he takes it off, removing the garter and suspenders and throwing them on the floor before hooking a finger inside the waistband of my panties and sliding them down my legs achingly slow. Lastly are my stockings and heels. With every removal of clothing, his lips have tasted every bit of my skin.

My heart is now racing and I'm panting with need at this point, watching him remove his clothes along with his boxers. He positions himself at my entrance and I tense up involuntarily which makes him kiss me sweetly as he whispers that it'll be okay. I nod at him with a nervous smile, feeling him push himself in inch by inch.

Whimpering at the feel of him stretching my walls, I feel as if he's going to tear me apart. He stops to soothe me, letting me grow accustomed to his size. Only I find out that he's only half of the way in! He eases into me slowly until he's buried to the hilt, hushing me when tears brim my eyes at the slight sharp pain that courses through me for a moment.

"You okay, angel?"

"Y-Yes," I nod before groaning in pleasure when he shifts a little. "Move, Asher."

I lose myself in his touch as he makes love to me. I match his stamina, my fingertips trailing over every inch of his skin in admiration, our breaths mingling in frenzied lust. I'm showered with attention and my body soars every time I reach my peak, feeling breathless yet content when I come back down from my blissful high.

"I'm going to drink from you, Ayla." He growls, sweeping my hair away from my neck.

"Take me." I whimper, pushing my neck out and submitting myself to him.

He hums in approval, peppering wet kisses to the base of my neck. I feel the sharp sting of his fangs as they scrape over my skin, and he presses a gentle kiss to the spot he's going to bite me before embedding them deep in my neck. I scream at the instant pain, feeling like my blood is on fire before it turns into extreme pleasure. Asher drinks my blood greedily, husky groans escaping him. His hands hold my hips tight, pinning me down on the bed.

He grins and kisses me sweetly, whispering how much he loves me and how amazing that was. We don't get any sleep until seven in the morning, finally stopping after our fifth round. Each time, he drank my blood until I couldn't take it anymore.

It's safe to say that we don't get around to exploring Bora Bora until day two of our honeymoon.

Vote if you are enjoying this story!

Chapter 26 is already up on Inkitt! Click the link in my bio or announcement post to read my book faster!

1. Download the app

2. Follow my profile

3. Put my book in your reading list!

Update schedule is: every Monday, Wednesday & Friday!

- R.W. ♡