The theme involves navy, grey, black and white and I find myself loving the change from the traditional interior of the castle and his study. It's slightly modern in a way. There are two white armchairs by the balcony doors, a flat screen TV hangs on the wall and there's white wood furniture placed throughout the room such as a chest of drawers, a desk and decoration pieces.

"I think my clothes would drown you so, why don't you take a shower and I'll see what I can find for you to wear in my sister's closet." He grins, using his speed to disappear before I can even get a word in.

Sighing, I step into the spacious en-suite bathroom. It's a mixture of black and white marble with two sinks, a large tub and shower. Locking the door, it takes me some time to work out how to turn the water on, but I manage to get it to work. Stripping, I step under the warm spray and sigh in contentment. I find Asher's shampoo and shower gel and use it to clean my body, the smell of citrus fruits filling the bathroom. It reminds me of his scent; the sharp smell of an orange but his is laced with a hint of chocolate. Nevertheless, it's a heavenly combination for me.

I bite my lip as my thoughts wander, thinking about my mate. I have finally found him and he's been the sweetest person. Asher has kept me calm and soothed away my fears, and I couldn't be more grateful. Thinking about how hysterical I was to get back home, I ended up making him feel that I didn't want to be with him. Knowing that he will help me to reach my parents, I make a promise to myself to remain patient and use this time to get to know my mate and start a life with him.

Feeling clean and refreshed, I turn off the water and grab the white fluffy towel. Drying myself off, I step over to the sink and find a spare toothbrush, using it to brush my teeth. I peek out from the door to see a pile of clothes waiting for me, along with a brush and hair tie with Asher nowhere in sight. Smiling, I get dressed in the pastel purple sweater and light blue jeans, slipping my feet into the pair of flats that were surprisingly my size.

In the middle of getting dressed, I notice a note on the bed and pick it up, realizing it's from Asher. He tells me to meet him in the kitchen with directions of where it is, making me quickly brush my hair and leave it open to dry. I step out of the room and start making my way down the hall with the note in my hand, following the directions.

But suddenly, I'm shoved up against a wall which makes me cry out in surprise. A man wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing just enough for me to struggle with breathing. He covers my mouth with his other hand before I can even scream for help. I kick and punch as hard as I can, but it doesn't seem to phase him at all. Instead, it makes him grab my hands and hold my wrists in a tight grip.

"Where did a pretty thing like you come from?" He smirks, taking a deep breath before his red eyes brighten. "And with such sweet blood too, I'm going to enjoy you."

I try to tell him to get off me but it comes out muffled. Thrashing in his hold, I manage to slam my forehead against his when he leans closer, pain coursing through my head. Instead of becoming angry like I thought he would, he smiles manically. 

"Hmm, I love it when they struggle." He chuckles darkly, pulling on my hair.

As soon as I catch sight of his fangs drawing nearer to my neck, I pull my knee up and kick him between his legs, screaming for Asher as loud as I can when his hand uncovers my mouth. He appears in an instant, a frown on his face which immediately turns into a menacing scowl as he takes in the situation.

"What do you think you're doing, Brett?" His voice booms in the empty foyer, sharp and cutting.

"M-My King!" Brett turns around in alarm. "I-I...I found a snack for you! Her blood smells the sweetest, just for you my lord."