Love will bring him back

Start from the beginning

I don't know how to convince so I kept mum for few mins ..

"Cat caught your tongue" she smirked..

"Of course it's one of my intentions... Why Can't I have that intention, after all you are my lovely wife. And making you pregnant is my first duty... I want a hold a cute little girl like you in my arms very soon.. what's wrong in that... But it not my only intention, I can't be happy without you Situ.."

Her cheeks turned red..."Arjun you have become so dirty now a days... And by the way, I want a cute chubby boy..." She hit my forearm playfully.

"No I wan't a girl.. Situ please come with me..."

"Arjun no... My answer will be no.. now go and sleep.."

"Situ, Who will be help me in my projects, I don't have any friends there.. I have to rely on someone else for food... And who will take care of me if I fell sick.. come with me Situ please... I am pleading..  have mercy on your poor husband... Please please please"

"Arjun don't do this please"

"Then don't make me beg"

"Ok let's make a deal... I will stay with you for first three months.. Then I will come back.. " she asked with hope in her eyes...

"Ok deal ... Love you baby... I will make arrangements tomorrow... I hope I can avail VISA with two weeks.." I kissed  both her cheeks...

"Enough enough now sleep Arjun... I have too much work tomorrow" ...  Situ told snuggling towards my chest... I embraced her which will make me fall in one of the best sleeps...

"Arjuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn.... "

We both woke up to the alarming voice of mamma....

"Arjun come soon" Situ said opening our room door and we both rushed towards my parent's room...

"What happened mamma" I pushed the slightly opened door ajar and saw pappa laying on the floor unconscious with the glass of water spilled over the floor.. Mamma was trying to wake him...

I should have stood there stunned seeing pappa like that, because Situ shooked my shoulders to bring me back to earth.. Mamma and Situ helped me to pick and carry pappa to the car.. Thankfully, we reached hospital within three mins as there was no traffic and it was nearer to our home...

Pappa was admitted immediately in the ICU and we three waited out.. It took few mins for three of us to realize what had happened just..

Mamma sat at the waiting chairs holding her head in her right hand and Situ sat next to mamma holding her other hand in her's..

After sometime, Situ came near to me and wiped the tears which I don't know till then...

"Arjun, Pappa will be fine.. please stay strong for me.. mamma and pappa needs you.. you have to be strong for them" she told and took me near to mamma...

"What happened suddenly mamma??"  I asked, which made her weep more in my shoulders..

"He.... Woke up in the...... Middle of the night.. He asked for water... He got up for using restroom, I gave him water, he fell down" mamma cried..

"Pappa will be fine mamma.. don't cry" I told her controlling the tears that threatened to shed.

"Mamma pappa will he fine... We all know his strength.. don't worry mamma" Situ told kneeling in front of her..

"Family of Mr. Prakash Sharma"  the voice of the Doctor brought  shiver of fear in my body... I don't want anything to happen... I can't think our lives without pappa... We all need him.. I can't digest the fact that he is admitted in the hospital..

"Yes Sir. " We all stood hoping to hear the words that he is doing fine...

"It was a major attack" he started making everyone to gasp in shock...

"His blood sugar level and blood pressure are fluctuating every now and then.. his pulse rate dropped once and we brought him back already once... As his head hit the ground we suspect that it would have made some damage... We are trying and hope for the best... "  Doctor told, which hit us like a big rock..

Mamma started crying badly hearing this and tears started spilling from my eyes... But Situ was comforting mamma and from her face I understood that she was plastering her strong face for us...

"Mamma doctors know Only about pappa's health condition but not his will power, his love for you and your love for him... That love will bring him back to you... Believe me Mamma... Don't cry, call pappa to comeback to you... He doesn't like seeing your tears and he loves you so much mamma..no one can take him away from you" Situ comforted her and I couldn't control anymore as a sob escaped from me.

I sobbed in my hands and after a while Situ stood in front of me... I hugged  around her waist and sobbed into her stomach... She held me without telling anything...

"Arjun its Ok... Pappa will be fine.. "

Suddenly a nurse ran towards the Doctor's room in panic... And the Doctor rushed towards the ICU in a swift.. It made us lose our last strand of hope...

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

How is this chapter??

I hope you all enjoyed it....

Please do vote, comment and share...

With love

Yours Sowmitha💕💕💕💕