Arjun returns and Sitara's details

Arjun's pov

I am coming back home after three weeks of that conference. I want to sleep in my room for atleast two days without getting up even for food.

I reached my home. My mom and dad came out. Their faces were bright and happy. I hugged both of them.

We three ate together and I went to my room for an amazing sleep.

Prakash pov

Two days later, I got full details about Sitara from my P.A, Harish.

I returned to my home.

"Durga , Durga......" I called her.

She came from kitchen.

Our conversation as....

Durga - D , Prakash-P

D- what Prakash

P- I have full details about Sitara.

D- tell me, tell me

P- come sit here.

D- Hmm, tell now

P- Only daughter of Mr. Shekar and Mrs. Sudha. Her dad works as a company secretary as well as one of the board of directors in Nk saaco industry. Her mom is a homemaker. Tamilians. Sitara very brilliant girl. Intelligent. She have secured school first in both secondary and higher secondary exams. In B.com, university rank holder. And in Mba she presented a seminar paper which is based on our company, she got the best paper award and her paper is very useful for our company's new idea. That's why I offered her special internship in our company under me.

D- Good. But I don't need her academics. I should know about her character. As a mother I should give my son a girl who will be in his side all time and should look after him more than me. So I will speak to her in annual day.

P- But Durga there is one big problem.

D- I know Prakash. That is the main problem. Let's see. I will speak to her first and then we will discuss about that problem.

P- Durga I want to give my son, a girl who will be perfect wife and as well as his business partner. She is intelligent and her talent will be more useful to Arjun. Next to that, she is very kind and gives respect to elders. That means a lot in today's trend, Durga.

D- I agree with you. I will confirm my daughter-in-law after annual day. Promise Prakash.

Conversation ends.

I have full confidence.

Third person's pov

Arjun Sharma, very handsome young man with cute face, pretty eyes, trimmed beard very close to skin, lovely smile, six feet and two inches height and appropriate weight, well exercised arms, amazing torso and even more. In one word he is an handsome Hulk. He is the most wanted man by girls. In his young age, he brought his company to number one and also works nonstop for its growth.

Many business people had tried hard to make him as their son-in-law. But he as well as his father didn't agree to any of them. Prakash Sharma was stubborn in his decision that his daughter in law should be a complete tamilian.

Prakash Sharma was searching for a Tamil girl who would be perfect for his son.