Chapter 12 - Stuck

Depuis le début

"Oh my gosh! Ooohhh my gosh!", gossip girl version 2.0

"Ang O.A. mo naman ano ba ang problema?", gossip girl version 2.1

"Leigh Lockhart is here in our classroom right now.", gossip girl version 2.0

"Wait...you mean the great Leigh Lockhart is here with us?", gossip girl version 2.2

"Yes, the one and the only Queen Bee and Genius Producer of House of Cadence.", gossip girl version 2.0

"Are you kidding me right now? Ano ang ginagawa ng isang Applied Music student in our Film Production subject?", gossip girl version 2.1

"Honestly speaking I have no idea. It makes me curious right now. No one informed us na makakasama natin siya dito sa department natin specifically sa class natin.", gossip girl version 2.0

"Gosh! Bumabaliktad na ba ang mundo ngayon? I mean pwede na ba ngayong mag-aral dito ang isang Applied Music student. This is not part of their program. I don't see any connection ng program natin sa program nila. And besides, wala naman akong nabalitaan na pwedeng mag-cross enroll sa ibang department kasi as far as I know we are only exclusive in our own house so hindi tayo pwedeng lumampas or pumunta sa hindi natin territory.", gossip girl version 2.2

"Ahmm excuse me, who are you guys talking with?", sarcastic girl interrupted.

"We are talking about your seatmate.", gossip girl version 2.2

"Wait...what? you mean to say this girl right here at my side is the great Leigh Lockhart?", sarcastic girl reacted inconceivably.

"Yes, the one and the only. She's back and I think she's better than before.", gossip girl version 2.2

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to be sarcastic to you. I'm sorry for being rude to you a while ago. I'll make it up to you. If you are having a hard time catching up in our lessons in the future, I'm willing to lend my helping hand to you. You can make me your personal assistant if you want.", sarcastic girl sincerely apologized.

"May I know what's the reason of the sudden change in your attitude?", I curiously inquired.

"The thing is, I didn't know that you are Leigh Lockhart. Meron kasing nagbago sa face mo well except from the fact na sobrang maganda ka talaga just like a goddess of beauty. 'Yong hairstyle mo nagbago, dati madalas naka-ponytail ang hair mo pero ngayon nakalugay na, you even dyed your hair in a light blonde at may konting curls sa dulo. Ngayon naglalagay ka na ng powder at konting lipgloss. Ibang-iba ka na ngayon. You are way too different to the Leigh Lockhart that we use to know. Parang ibang Leigh Lockhart ang nakaharap ko kanina. Isang palaban na Leigh Lockhart na walang inuurangan. In short parang nag-iba ang aura mo kanina, feeling ko tuloy parang napaka-intimidating ng aura mo ngayon.", sarcastic girl explicated.

"I guess too much pain changed me into a person who I became right now. Never assume that you are stuck with the way things are right now. Life changes every single moment and so you can. And your classmate is right about what she said a while ago. I'm back and better than before. The Leigh Lockhart that you used to know is gone and it will never ever comeback again.", I expounded.

"Pero 'yong Leigh na nakilala namin 'yon ang hinangaan at nagustuhan namin.", sarcastic girl commented.

"That person you are talking about is the vulnerable Leigh Lockhart. Well I'm sorry that person is gone and she will never comeback. This is the new me, feisty and fierce and whether you like it or not, you need to accept who I am right now.", I clarified as matter of fact.

"Okay, I guess we should learn to accept the person right in front of us.", sarcastic girl agreed.

"Thanks, don't worry I already forgive you and I accepted your apology but in one condition.", I assured.