Chapter 2 - Magic of Beginnings

Leigh PoV

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings".

A wonderful quote that my Eomma said to me before I left our home which until now sticks on my mind. That's why I believe that I can create new beginning with a new fresh memories when I came came back on this academy.

"Andito na tayo young lady. Grabe ngayon lang ulit ako nakapunta dito ah", Nanny Angie stated as soon as she got out of the car.

"Me too nanny, it's nice to be back here again", I agreed.

"Pasok na tayo sa loob sa young lady baka ma-late pa kayo sa class niyo", she reminded me while dragging my luggage towards the gate of the Academy.

When we enter the academy I noticed that it is still the same and nothing has changed ever since I left this academy 3 years ago.

"Nanny I'll handle my luggage now and you can leave me here. Thank you for assisting me on carrying my luggage", I politely told Nanny Angie.

"Sigurado ka bang kaya mo ng dalhin ang luggage mo young lady?", she asked with a slight doubt.

"Yes nanny I can handle it, thanks for your concern", I assured her.

"Okay young lady, mauuna na ko sa 'yo ha. Take care, goodluck and I hope you will have a wonderful first day of school", Nanny Angie noted. In fairness she is now trying to communicate with me in english more often.

"Thank you nanny for your words of wisdom. I appreciate it so much.", I smiled while giving my gratitude to her.

"Your welcome young lady. Mauuna na ko sa inyo, bye and take care", Nanny Angie responded while waving her hand to me.

"See you later nanny, take care also", I told her while waving my hand.

"This is it, there's no backing out. You can do it Leigh. Fighting!", I whispered to myself with a fight sign.

I went to the Supreme Student Council office in the Middle School building to see my siblings. They didn't know that I came back already because they thought I'll be arriving tomorrow. Actually I never mentioned to them that I arrived yesterday in our hotel because I want to surprise them. We don't have a house here in the Philippines since we are originally based in Seoul, South Korea. That's why when we are here in the Philippines we are usually staying in our hotel which has a beautiful resort at the back of the building.

"Surprise! Did you miss me?", I cheerfully called the attention of my twin maknae which makes them startled a little bit.

"Oh mhay ghad! Unnie!", the twin maknae responded with a shock reaction plastered on their faces. Then they both hug me tightly afterwards.

"Arrghh! I-i-i c-c-c-a-a-a-n't b-b-b-r-eath!", I gasped for breath.

"Ohhh mianhaeyo Unnie", the twin maknae apologized at the same time.

You heared it right. I have a twin maknae(youngest sibling). They are one of my most precious treasures. Let me introduce to you my neomu yeppeo(so pretty) twin maknae.

Meet Keyanna Ayesha Lhianne Jang Lockhart a.k.a. Kailey

 Kailey