Chapter 12 - Stuck

Leigh PoV

I'm currently walking towards my next subject which is Film Production. This is the first time I went inside the House of Dazzling. The interior design of the house is way different from House of Radiance that has a concept of showing some of the multimedia tools which is used in broadcast journalism and mass communications in delivering the important information on the latest updates in our society. The concept of House of Dazzling is about some iconic movies and tv drama both local and foreign which are made by some of the famous and award winning writers and directors. Some of the tools used in creating a movie or tv drama are being used as part of the design of the classrooms and the whole building. Which makes me think that I should try to read some articles and basic infos about Film Production to become familiarize with the subject. When I reached our classroom, I was amazed with it's windows because they are made just like the camera film and what makes me even more amazed is the design of the walls inside the classroom, there were some murals about some of the iconic romantic comedy movies and tv drama. In my amazement, I got my cellphone and took some photos of my classroom that has a very cool design.

"Ahmm excuse me, why are you taking some photos of our classroom?", sarcastic girl inquired.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know that taking some photos of the classroom is prohibited here.", I responded then I halted taking some photos and I kept my cellphone on my bag.

"Yes it's kinda prohibited. Why did you do that anyway?", sarcastic girl interrogated.

"Oh, is that so. I'm just fascinated and amazed with the design of the classroom that's why I can't prevent myself from taking some photos of it.", I explicated.

"Ah okay. Wait...is that a logo of House of Cadence on your coat?", sarcastic girl commented while pointing here finger on the badge of my uniform.

"Yes it is.", I certified.

"So that means you are a house member of House of Cadence?", sarcastic girl queried.

"Yes I am.", I affirmed.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me right now? What does a House of Cadence member doing on House of Dazzling? This can't be happening.", sarcastic girl reacted inconceivably.

"Yes it is happening and I have no obligation to explain to you why am I here in your house specifically in your department.", I replied in a sarcastic way with a pissed off tone.

"Oh really? So now you are being sarcastic.", sarcastic girl stated.

"I'm being sarcastic because you are sarcastic. I didn't know that you don't like my sarcasm. Who are you anyway? And why do you ask so many questions to me. You know this is just a waste of time. So if you excuse me, I need to my find a vacant seat to sit with.", I elucidated in a frank way then I proceed to a vacant seat at the back portion of the class again because it's my favorite spot.

"Ahmm excuse me.", sarcastic girl called my attention.

"Are you following me?😒 What do you want this time?", I queried with a scowl. This girl is getting into my nerves right now. One wrong move from her again, I will not hesitate to fight her.

"Actually I'm here to claim my seat. That's my chair you are sitting with.", sarcastic girl clarified.

"Oh I'm sorry my bad. I wasn't informed that this is your property. Okay you may take your seat.", I apologized then I stand up and sat on the vacant chair beside sarcastic girl's chair.

Gosh! 😣 If only there are other vacant chair, I don't need to endure sitting here. I would rather sit at the front row rather than sitting here beside ms. sarcastic. She's so annoying and I can't stand her.