epilogue

❝ Hey FRIDAY, let me in. ❞ Ophelia ordered, the AI then answered with a brief yes as the doors of Tony's laboratory opened. His taste of music blaring right through the speakers as it met the two girls that went for a surprised visit.

Tony looked up from his desk, just the right time after he had finished a call from the CAO of his industries.  ❝ Hey, Lia. What's up? ❞

Ophelia then glanced at the mechanic then to the girl beside her,  ❝ This is Daphne, Daphne Edith Mulligan, she is from SHIELD. And was the assistant of Agent Fury a few years back, she's an active agent though I had to talk some things with Fury. And so, here she is.  ❞

❝ Assistant for King T'Challa? ❞ Tony directed at her whom nodded,

❝ Yes Mr. Stark, I believe I am more than capable at being by his side to protect and to serve him at all costs. ❞ She replied, this getting an approval nod from Ophelia. Tony then sent a grin to the both of them,

❝ Ha! Reminds me of Natasha, ❞

❝ Shut up, anyway– A letter was sent for you. You should read it, they said it's important. ❞ Ophelia shrugged as she then excused Daphne and herself and left the laboratory. Leaving Tony to wander what the letter was about.

 Leaving Tony to wander what the letter was about

Dear Tony,

I'm sorry.

You must be feel betrayed of what I did, I wanted to call for help– I really did but I was scared that we will be sued. My fiancé and I knew that it will only go back to us, but not if were careful. Maybe we are supposed to be exposed of our faults, and now we suffer everyday though I try not to show much.

Thank you because you were one of the welcoming people I have ever met, the first few weeks were annoying and hurting as you have never shut your mouth with those words that cut me up like a knife twisting right in my soul. But thank you because then, I have been more cautious of myself.

I cannot write more Tony, as my time is running out. All I wanted for you to know is that maybe I did like you, but Steve was right. Things should never be. . Taken so fast. I can't say that I am happy because I took his advice, either of which choice I picked— I know that I will never be happy. And maybe someday, I will— and if so, I'll let you know.

Just so that will remind you that in every swirls of havoc comes with a rainbow, any forms of war comes with peace. And at the current moment I am in battle, of myself, my fiancé, and other things. I might even say that everything was an accident, but you?

You were one happy accident.