13

Who could have possibly thought that they would invite themselves over to Malibu?

The day after Tony complained about dog shit being splattered by his wheel chair, he decided it would be even better to spend his days going out and that is to move back again in Malibu. After rebuilding and making it a better structure, Hope was sure she was stepping on literal millions.

But in spite of the money surrounding them, plans that could be thought of, places that could be gone with— they decided to play.  ❝ Uno! ❞

❝ What?! ❞

❝ For a genius, you suck at this. ❞ Hope retorted, chuckling as Tony groaned out and another AC/DC song dropped by the background. If Tony had enough of his losses, Hope had enough of the music that's been blaring since the moment they arrived in Malibu.

❝ FRIDAY, play something R&B.  ❞ Hope suggested, yet another shock came over Tony's features as FRIDAY did so,

❝ You're winning the game and then you can order my A.I. now?! ❞ He said incredulously, shaking his head in utter devastation as she reasoned out a good laugh. He landed a red colored card numbered 6, much to her luck– her last card was a red.

❝ Uno game! ❞

❝ What?! ❞

The two ended up starting the game all over again, to which they have played it for the stretching hours of the night until Tony decided to watch another movie together. The last time they were supposed to, the Avengers came and crashed their plans together.

❝ So, What are we gonna watch? ❞ Hope asked, stretching over to the table as she grabbed the popcorn.

Tony shrugged,  ❝ Sherlock Holmes. ❞

❝ The Benedict Cumberbatch one? ❞

❝ No, the Robert one. The actor looks like me, I'd be full of shit if I pass this opportunity.❞