Chapter 1:First Meeting The Ejens In MATA Academy

Ali:Im So Exited To Go!
Alicia:Hey Ali!Dont Be To Exited!
Ali:Yeah Yeah
Alicia:Ish...
Then They Arrived
???:Hello Kids Today Your Gonna Learn About Strenght.Skill To Make You Better Agent! Oh And I Forgot Im Ejen Jelina!(My Own Character pls no hate) This is Ejen Jacob And Also Ejen Bakar!
Jacob:Sup.
Bakar:Hello!
Jelina:How About You u Introdouce Yourselves? Oh! How About The New Ejens Introdouce Yourselves?
Ali:Im Ali! Im The Holder Of Iris!
???:*blushing while looking at Ali*
Alicia:Im Alicia.
??:Im Next*Summons An Sun*Im Angelene(Me) Im The Element Ejen.
??:h-hi...I-im Jake...A-angelenes y-younger b-brother i-im a-also a-an E-elemnt e-ejen..
Angelene:oh sorry! My bro here is an shy one also a stuttering mess when it comes to talking.
??:hello hello im ashley~~~im the ribbon slayer Ejen!
???:....
Ashley:oh sorry! This is Tazz He cant Speak...
Tazz:*nods*
???:hi. My names lucas! The fire Ejen!
???:you can call me rudy.i can turn into anyone.
Ali:cool!!!!
Alicia:huh?*watch starts to glow only to realize there was school*uhh ali we got school*whispers*
Ali:ok.umm excuse me miss jelina?
Jelina:yes ali?
Ali:me and alicia need to go to school or our teacher will be mad..
Jelina:oh! We took care of that!
Back at the school
??:hello kids school will have to go to school next monday a tragic accident happen
Kids:YAY
back at the academy
Ali:oh ok.
Alicia:so we have the weekend here?
Jelina:yes you will sleep here until sunday ends(by the way its monday)you will have to ask your parents to stay at a camping trip until sunday ends. So have the perfect monday! See you kids tomorrow!
Back at alis house
Ali:dad i will be staying at an camping tree until sunday ends is it ok with you for me staying at there until sunday ends?
Alis dad:ok sure just be safe now go to bed it starts tomorow.
Ali:ok dad 😄*goes to his bedroom and packs up his stuff and iris then went to bed*
The next day
Ali:bye dad*hugs him then went to the academy*
Alis dad:bye ali!cmon chomot
Alicia:cmon ali.
At the school
Ali:*transforms into ejen ali*
Alicia:*turns into ejen alicia*
Ali:cmon*wents in the 52 room and was about to grab the book but..*
???:*grabs the book*
Ali:ishhh alicia if thats you ag-*looks but rudy was the one who got the book*
RUDY:uhh sorry...*blushes and returns the book to ali*
Ali:uhh thank you?*activates the door using the book by putting his hand on an page of the book*wents in*cmon guys
Rudy:*an blushing mess but tries to hide it with his hoodie*
Alicia:*whispers to rudy:you like Ali dont u?*smirks*
Rudy:shut up alicia!!!!💢
Alicia:just sayin.
Thats the end of this chapter see u in the next chapter hope u like this chapter! If u dont like it pls no hate comment ok? Bye my viewers! See ya guys on the next chapter!