Chapter 22

Previously on The Last Angel-

"He was an evil witch. A dark witch. Worked for the demons."

"Stop it."

I pleaded as I covered my ears.

"His name was Izah."

"STOP!"

I screamed as I felt numb all over. The wind flew by me and I heard a thump.

I looked over to see Porter on the ground with water wrapped around him.

"I said to stop."

______________________________________

Present

Brooklyn's POV-

"What is going on?"

Roselyn was standing a few feet away with a dragon by her side.

"He wouldn't stop telling lies."

"But he wasn't Brooklyn."

Avery came out of the cabin.

"You have the same abilities as him."

My eyes widened and I looked at her.

"What are you talking about? How would you know?"

I questioned her as I released Porter.

"Because his sister was the one that raised me. Until he killed her, so I killed him."

She stated without any emotion.

"Okay this is a sick prank. Stop."

Avery walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I wished it was Brooklyn."

I stood there frozen as everything began to slowly fall into place.

I hugged Avery back and cried into her shoulder.

______________________________________

Third POV-

"Can we attack now?"

A voice whispered to another person.

"Not yet."

The other voice replied.

Sitting in the trees sat two supernatural beings that were told to be extinct. One was an Elf and the other was a Nature Fairy. They were different from the fairytales. The elf was taller than the average being, sitting at 6"2 and his ears were slightly longer than the normal ear, with a point at the top of the ear. His ear ended up being about 4 inches long.

He had short shaggy almond brown hair and green eyes. His skin was slightly pale but it looked good on him. He wore a black long sleeved shirt and brown khaki shorts. With black tennis shoes.

The fairy next to him was 5"4 and had wings. Her wings were long and beautiful. She had long ash brown hair that ended in curls at the bottom. Her hair reached down all the to the bottom of her back. Her hair was parted to the side framing her olive skin. Her purple eyes that faded to a blue was sparkling in the light. She wore a lilac purple crop top t-shirt. On it was a black smiley face. She wore dark blue jeans that were ripped at the knees. Plus brown boots that went over her pants and stopped at her ankles.

(Her wings but there are purple flowers at the edge of her wings)

They both were really good looking but we can get to that later.

"Is the Angel still there?"

The fairy questioned as she sat on a branch and swung her legs back and forth.

"Affirmative."

The elf spoke as he stood beside her.

"Fantastic."

The fairy grinned as they watched Roselyn hug Avery and Brooklyn.

"We will attack tonight."

The fairy spoke, her voice clear as a bell.

"Tonight? Are you sure Natalie?"

"I'm sure Brenden."

"Okay.."

Brenden spoke softly as they continued to watch the scene before them.

----------------to be continued-------------------

Author-

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I actually had writers block for this story. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to introduce Brenden and Natalie. Which will be two new main characters of the story.

Main Characters:

Roselyn
Avery
Brooklyn
Theo
Porter
Hayden
Elrik
Natalie
Brenden

Those are the main characters of the story and will be ones that will have POV's.

But another reason is two weeks ago I got a job so I've been busy with that.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!