C.32

MELO
3 WEEKS LATER

Right now it is 3:25 am, and I'm sitting in mine and Lae's room. She had finally moved in with me into the guest house, there is no Jray, no Gelo, no nothing. Just me and my pregnant girl.

I'm playing Fortnite right now, but I'm playing solo, because I know damn well if I play squads or duo I'll be hella loud, and wake her up and I don't need that from her. Like at all.

I was extremely tired today because we just got done with doing the babies nursery. But because I took a three hour nap, I am livid and not tired, like at all.

Baby dips nursery was actually supper fire, we didn't paint the walls because she knew that soon we'd probably be out and living on our own. But we got a white crib, that had that pushed in button looking back to it(A/N I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT IF YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING CUDOES TO U BBY)

Then there was a white rocking chair on the opposite side of the room in the corner, then a changing table on the wall straight across from the crib. On the wall above the crib we had a picture on the left which was from our maternity shoot.

The back drop was like a darkish kind of lightish grey. Lae wearing denim ripped low hemmed mom jeans. With nothing on top, and her off white baby blue Jordan ones, her hair was straightened then parted down the middle. I was  in front of her, shirtless, with the same Jeans on, with instead of those shoes on I had on my blue Travis Scott 4's.

I was kneeling down, kissing her stomach as she looked down at me, holding her boobs so you couldn't see her nipples.

Then on the other side, was her in a really flowey white dress, that showed her bump, then her legs. Her boobs were covered by a piece of the dress, she was sitting on her knees, with her right arm under her boobs, and her left arm under her stomach. I was behind her with my right arm around her neck looking at her, as she's looking up at me smiling.

Then in the middle of the two pictures above his bed was three smaller framed picture going down, the top one was Lae when she was a baby, then in the middle was his ultra sound from her eighth month check up. Then under the ultrasound was my baby picture.

On the wall with the changing table, was my jersey from Spire, Chino, and LA JBA team. Then Lae's Spire Jersey, her other high school jersey before Spire, and her Diamond in the rough camp jersey, the camp she did with Mikey Williams, Jazarre Jackson, and Serenity Johnson.

Then in the middle of the three jerseys that are on each side, it's a Lae's Spire picture from this year, at the beginning of the season, on the left side with her jerseys on the left of the picture.

Then on the right is my picture with the jerseys on the right side. Then on the floor is a navy blue and black zigzag 4ft x 8ft fluffy rug. Then there is a rolling cart near the changing table that had lotions, diapers, onesies, socks and other stuff.

Then there was a shelf on the empty wall near the bathroom, that was at least 7 ft high, and 3ft wide, it was filled top to bottom with mad sneaker.

He has at least 55 pairs, So from when he's 4 months to 2 years old he is set. I was able to get all Travis Scott's shoes in a baby sizes, then he had vans. Gucci shoes, Versace Chain reactions. Yeezy's, timberlands, Jordan 3's, 1's, 4's, 5's. Customs sized MB1's in all the colors, the Zo2's, The G3's. Air forces, all white, all black, and costume ones Cade, Lae's brother got for him.

Then there is little wooden tacks above his baby drawer, that is in the closet that has all the chains I got him. One that has His name on it, the a plain iced out Cuban link, the an iced out rope chain.