C.21

ALAEYA

Today Melo and I are going to the doctors to see the gender, obviously we're going to tell them that we want to be surprised, and to call my sister Valentina.

"Hurry up Lae, I slept over here so we wouldn't be late" Melo says running his hands over his face in annoyance, "I know baby, I'm hurrying I'm sorry" I tell him, putting on the last of my makeup.

I'm currently 3 months, thought you should know.

I look in the mirror at my outfit, mentally approving it.

I wanted to wear something easy, because my shirt was going to be lifted up anyways

Melo and I hop in his Ferrari, as I'm putting my curly hair into a ponytail. He grabs my thigh, keeping his eyes on the road, "you think it's a girl?" He asks, "no. In all honesty, I think we're having a boy. I honestly want a boy too, have you seen Kim Kardashian's son, he's gorgeous." I tell Melo, texting Sierra about the Gender reveal.

"Saint? Yeah little man is fire, I want to name my son Saint now" he says, turning into the parking lot looking for availability.

"You said you wanted to keep the L going. Oh speaking of L, I talked to my mom, and I think I want to get my name Legally Changed to Lae." I tell Melo, sipping my white Gatorade.

"Why?" He asks, as we step out the car, with him locking the doors. We start walking to the doors of the doctors hand in hand. "I don't know, no one really calls me Alaeya, I like Lae way better." I say shrugging, he just looks at me then opens the door for me. "Nah, keep Alaeya, it's different and I like it. Errybody likes it." He says as we walk to the desk.

"Hi, I'm here for an ultrasound checkup." I tell the lady, as she types on her computer.

"Name?" She asks looking up at me, "Alaeya Alvarez" I say. She nods her head, giving me a clipboard.

Melo sits down, and I sit next to him writing on the paper answering questions, after that I give the clipboard back. Now I just have to wait.

As I'm looking around the doctors office at the walls and stuff, I hear Melo say, "What the fuck?" I look at his face to see an angry expression, and I was beyond confused.

He didn't even look up, he just types on his phone in the GC of him His brothers, Jray and Anthony. "Go on google, the app" he says furiously.

I nod my head confused, but I open the app to see the first updated Article, "Lonzo Ball severs ties with Big Baller Brand co-founder over missing $1.5 million"

Alan, Who could he. He was like a father figure, he helped me with keeping my stuff out of the press, he's helped the family with the brand. He's helped Melo, Gelo, and ZO with their career, how could he.

It really is beyond me that you can be so close and trusting with someone and they easily betray you.

"Alaeya Alvarez?" The nurse yells, I place my hand on Melo's leg to get his attention. "Come on Baby, let's worry about that after the appointment okay?" I ask him walking towards the lady.