C.2

Alaeya's snap
@LaexDrip1

I was beyond excited to here that spire chose me to be in the Award ceremony tonight

I was beyond excited to here that spire chose me to be in the Award ceremony tonight . The leadership ceremony basically congratulates all the all star players on any sport for their grades, dedication to the sport and their attitude. To be chosen for that means the world and more to me , I'm just sad that my mom and siblings can't come to celebrate with me , it's hard but ill just FaceTime them later tonight .

"Lae!! OMFG I'm so proud of you , I thought we was gonna go another year without you getting chosen by the board !! We're so happy for you , we need to celebrate let's go crazy .AHHH AHHH AHH GO STUPID AHHH AHHH AHHH GO CRAZY" Kayla says running around our apartment.

I look at her and laugh, I truly love my friends.

___________________

  All day to day I kept getting people sending their congratulations for me , Nadia had told me that today when her and Sierra had went to the gym , Fiana or Fia they call her had been talking about how she deserved to have my place and not me , she she's the head coach of my teams daughter . Her mom has been gone for 2 months due to having surgery on her whole leg, to be quite honest I don't miss her at all , she has done somethings to me that I will not speak on right now , but just know they are really bad .

"To be honest with you, she's just really mad that her mommy isn't here to put us under the dirt , if Coach Delzami(Diana's mother) wasn't so scary I'd tell her how I feel." Sierra says , Coach Delzami has always treated us like shit, she is white and we feel she has something against us , not because she is white but because she has had a tendency to say racist things to us, she had called Rocket and I as we where walking, two butch ole Black porch monkeys but only I heard and didn't say anything cause she already threatened the last time I confronted her about her choice of doings .

"This isn't fair, we shouldn't let Fiana ruin our girls day , let's see that outfit you're wearing tonight"

Lamelo

    "Dad, Alan do I really have to go to the Leadership thing tonight, I really tryna not go " I say brushing my waves, that shit sounds about gay asf my nigga, spire didn't seem like the preppy white people school, but like my nigga who the fuck attends those shits . "BOY I'm finna tell yo as one more time, it's to get to see the players, from all the sports teams, she the attitude we putting yo ass in, so deal with it son and get yo ass fresh and clean."

3 hours later

5:45

  "Hello ladies and gentlemen, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, welcome to spire Preps 7th annual January Leadership Award ceremony, we gather hear today to give recognition to the student who work their best and strive to better their education and atheletism, these kids have been here since 9the grade, or even after. But they still managed to show what was right and lead by example. So please enjoy our fellow Students' awards!
This is gonna be one hell of a night .