C.7

Alaeya

"Today has been a long day, hell its already 2:45 am, I think we all should get some sleep. We'll clean up the pizza and drinks and stuff" Kayla says picking up some napkins and cups.

While we were all cleaning up around the dorm, Melo all of a sudden punches the top cabinets of the kitchen causing everyone to get startled in shock, He just looks around grabs his phone and walks towards his room. "I got him" I say placing the stack of plates I had in my hand down .

*knock, knock*

"Hey Melo-Man it's me, Lae. Can you open up please I need to know if you're okay." I say placing my side of my head into the door. He opens it not even looking at me , then slowly shuts it behind me . I just sit down and waited till he wanted to talk, and if he didn't that would have been fine too. "Lae, I don't understand. I've done and said a few things to her I shouldn't have I always apologize and do what she wants me to do, but I somehow still ended up being the one that gets hurt. Why? She knew me before I was even 'Lamelo Ball' she knew me before the fame, the money, the cars, the house, the fans. So what did she do this to me...am I, am I not good enough" as he says that my heart clenches, he was really sad and I could see it, what she did was not right and he didn't deserve it at all . "Melo you are good enough, you have many fans that love you for you snd your skills, you got an amazing ass , huge ass family and you got teammates and friends that'll always be there for you, Ashley's actions have nothing to do with you, the action the person partakes in result in personal insecurities, so she is to blame for what she did to you. Not you, Melo, you are - you are the best boyfriend I think anyone could want, and Ashley letting that go was solely on her not you Melo." I tell him gripping his hand that was on his left leg.

For a good 5 Seconds he just looks me in my eyes, then slowly leans towards me , planting his soft plump lips on mine, I hesitate at first but just go with it, it slowly gets more intimate, he grips my left leg , pulling over his lap so I was now straddling him, but as he places his hands on my ass, I push his chest. "No I can't Melo, you're vulnerable, you're heart broken and you want me to fill that void , take your mind off of her I can't do that to my conscience," I tell him lookin down at his lap that I'm currently on .

"No, Lae I want to , I know you like me, I like you too baby and I know I just got out of a relationship, but I wanted you since the day I seen you at the Leadership thing. Please give me a chance Babygirl" melo tells me looking me in my eyes. I just nod my head before giving him a small peck, "I have to get up early Melo, but I'll text you tomorrow okay melo?" I say getting up "no problem" I smile and turn around, feeling a slap on my ass .

"How is he?" Nadia asks me standing up zipping up her sweater, "much better, he needed to let his feelings out" I tell her, but wasn't talking about the Ashley situation.

2 weeks later

Melo and I have gotten closer, we FaceTime every day and text every day too. Tomorrow Nadia and I will be flying back to California for our February break, so I'm packing right now as Nadia is doing the same in her room,

"Yo ass looks fat as fuck in them grey leggings, so pack those, baby" melo says as were on FaceTime.

"Melo shut up, how you know I want to see your ugly ass when I get out there bitch" I tell him, earning a death look from him "ahhh she told you nigga" i here a deep voice say , making me look into the camera to see his older brother Gelo, "aye Alaeya you're friends with my girl right" Gelo asks, "yessir. Why" I smirk putting the grey leggings in my suitcase, Gelo just smiles and says "no reason" and walks off .

"Who is picking you up from the airport tomorrow babygirl" Melo says brushing his waves, "my mom and if not my mom then I don't know cause she doesn't know if she'll be able to cause she'll be at meetings all day out in San Bernardino" I tell him grabbing another smaller suitcase for my sneakers, "I'll pick y'all up" he tells me , "a Lambo only fits 2 people" I tell him , "I don't only have a Lambo ma" I just smile at him . "Melo i think I want to get a tattoo, I'm feeling adventurous" I say looking at my body in the body mirror near my bed. "Do it, get Your moms name or some" he tells me , "or I should get something stupid like, fear Air, or Love Fear" I say throwing shade at his tattoos . "Yo imma beat yo ass mamas" I just laugh, I look at the time and realize I should get ready for bed. " im going to get ready for bed okay melo I'll call you tomorrow morning," "okay... and oh wait are you bring your vlog camera, cause all those 400k subscribers would like some content Babe" "Yeah I am , okay bye love" I say hanging up on him .