C.30

ALAEYA

"Yeah you can just put the balloons over the French doors leading out side. But I want them out side you know, then I want the cake, and cookies and donuts and others on that huge table there, then you can put the DJ here. Zo you wanna do something different, we don't have to put the stuff there." I address Zo who was looking around.

"Nah it looks good, his presents and stuff should go like, here on this table then if people got cards, we'd put the cards in this box here" I nod my head, rubbing my belly.

"He'll love it bro" I say looking around, "oh then can we have the water floats and stuff lined up on the beach with some water guns and stuff on the sand" I tell the organizer lady.

"Sure thing Ms.Alvarez, we've got it from here. If we have any questions we'll call you" I nod my head yeah as Zo, Denise and I start walking towards the drive way to our cars.

"So how you goin give Dip his gift" Zo asks me open the door for Denise and I.

"Well I was thinking about getting all the bags and stuff and putting it on the bed upstairs with a note, then you or Gelo could be like, 'go look up in the bedroom' or something like that" I tell Zo getting in my car.

"That'll be cute, I think he'd be really surprised, cause you're not coming right?" Denise asks me, adjusting Zoey on her hip.

"Yeah I'm not coming, but I told him he could come by my house the day after and we'll do whatever he wants...in reasoning though" I explain to them as they laugh.

"They party is tomorrow, so I'll just come by early in the morning and set up the gift bags in the room" I tell Zo, he nods his head.

"Are you going to wish him a happy birthday, or y'all still keeping the 'We ain't a thing so fuck them' type shit up till Baby Dip is born" Zo Dmo asks, yeah he's with us too.

"Hahaha very funny, I'll wish him a non heartfelt happy, real dry. And I'll post a picture every's seen before" I tell them starting up the car.

"y'all are crazy. But it's your life girl. Be safe that's my nephew in there" Denise's says.

I smile backing up heading to my house.

"Smoke in my lungs, I got liquor on my brain. And I know it ain't fair, when you need me I ain't there" I quietly sing to myself as I drive on the quiet Chino Hills street, at 6:46 at night.

Incoming call from Bubba💞.....

"Hello?" I say through the phone. "Yo baby I got a question, have you been filming your pregnancy?" Melo asks me as I stop at a red light.

"Yeah, only really the main memorable points, why Bubba?" I ask him confused on why he was asking.
"Cause you were filing at your party with your little vlog camera, so I was wondering if you're going to have someone record my birthday, you know to add to the video for Baby Dip".

I smile touching my chest, "of course I'll have Gelo or Zo or something do it. Anything you want baby I gotchu" I tell him driving up one of the streets to get to my street.

"Okay baby, you're probably gonna go to bed, so I'll just call you tomorrow or something" He tells me as I pull onto my street, "Okay baby I love you" "I love you too Lae".

I walk into the house hearing nothing but the humming of the AC, I look around and see toys are cleaned up, the living room is organized and the kitchen was too.

I go upstairs to my moms room to sees laying down with A sleeping Kalia and Jaeda. "Hi mommy" I whisper to her kissing her cheek.

"Hi Lae, how was the planning?" She asks me not taking her eyes off of the tv, "it was good, I have to be there early tomorrow to put his gifts together but other than that everything is all set." She nods her at my words.