C.29

ALAEYA

Right now, Gelo, Zo, Dmo, Denise, and Iare planning Melo's birthday party. Cause his birthday is in like 4 days so we doing things real last minute.

"How about we rent a beachcomber house, I'll pay. And we have all these people come like his friends and shit. We can have a Fortnite type thing on the living room, l then stuff on the actual beach." I tell theme looking at house on the beach in Malibu that was 1200 a night, lucky it'll only be a night.

"Yo that's fire. Then we can get big ass balloons that spell out MELO DIP 18 on it" Gelo says, looking on the computer with me as I switch to order the balloons on party Cities website.

"You goin be there?" Zo asks, drinks his water, "no, I can't be seen. Melo my trust some of his friends, but I don't know them, they might bring some of his old friends and they might take pictures of me and post, or get me in a video, I don't need that" I tell them finalizing the orders for everything.

"What every getting dip for his birthday?" Zo asks, "i got him some off whites, so he can leave mine alone" Dmo says eating a cookie that Denise and I made.

"I got him a chain, and a pinky ring." Gelo tells us, typing on his phone. "I got dip a Gucci backpack, a phone case and screen protector cause his ass just got the iPhone X max, he don't need to crack any of that" Zo says laughing.

"I got him a framed picture of him and Zoey, and another Gucci belt, with some slides too" Denise says smiling at a happy bouncing Zoey.

"How about you baby mama?" Gelo asks me, "I got him a framed picture of his favorite of us, so he can hang it up, then I got him some Gucci, Loui, fear god, givenchy, Nike, balenciaga, some off whites and some ice" I tell them typing on my laptop, to send in the stuff to the house owners.

When I look up they're all looking at me like I'm crazy, "what?" I ask innocently, "you blew like what 25k on this kid?" "If you count the house renting, the luxury balloons, then all the gifts, I think it equals..let me check my bank statement" I go and look too see the amount I just spent, "$21,269.47" I tell them.

"You're crazy, Denise ain't do that for me" Zo pouts I laugh closing my lap top. "I got to go and get sleep, I'm too tired. See y'all later" I tell them, heading to my car driving to go get food first.

As I'm jamming out to Jhene Aiko I get a Bluetooth call from Melo.

"Hello?" I say through the phone.

"What are you doing ?" Melo asks me as I hear him moving.

"I'm on my way to in and out then heading home. Why?" I ask pulling into the long ass 5:00 rush hour line in the drive through.

"I was just checking on you, any sign of baby dip coming early?" He ask me I laugh at him.

"No baby. Dip isn't due for another I don't know how long" (A/N IF YOU CANT TELL I AM REALLY BAD AT KEEPING TRACK OF MY TIME PERIODS FOR WRITING STORIES AND I REALLY TRY AN INCORPORATE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS TOO BUT I SUCK AT IT SO IF YOURE LIKE BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS THIS MANY MONTHS IGNORE IT OKAY THANK YOU PROCEED 😘) I tell him laughing again.

"So for your birthday? What do you plan on doing?" I ask hi moving up in line.

"Family friends or something. Why G?" He asks me sounding very curious.

"Well I got something planned...you like beach houses right?" I ask him leaning back in my seat.

"Babe you got me a beach house for my party? Bro why?" I hear him whine making me chuckle.