abandoned water park

Start from the beginning

i was wearing a basic white calvin klein bralette and a pair of gray joggers along with one of my gucci bags. mel, madeline and alaia were also all wearing similar things to me but with different brands.

2 hours later

we just got to Anaheim and we are going to take pictures before we head to the abandoned water park... we are waiting till it's dark to go to the water park.

we went to chop shop for dinner so now we're going to go to the store to get snacks for tonight

i got a notification that corey tagged me in a snapchat story. i opened it and watch his story and saw a picture of me on colby's shoulder, picking up a bag of chips off the top shelf that's so cute wow i then read the caption he put on it "they're so extra, he could've just grabbed them for her" i giggled at it, however knowing that people were going to assume we were dating.

picture on corey's story

i ask corey to send me the photo as we continue walking around the grocery store.

at the water park

it's currently 8pm and we just got to the abandoned water park. it's already dark out so we are looking around for a way to get it, i'm vlogging as well as colby. we finally found an entrance so we all went to get our boards from the cars.

colby got my board out of the trunk and handed it to me, picking up his own.

adelaides board ^

we sprinted through the parking lot and into the park. colby, sam, corey, mads and i were all determined to ride our boards down at least one slide.

colby grabbed my hand when we got over to the slides, practically dragging me to a big red slide that's half covered and half opened. i shined my phone light into the mucky green water at the bottom of the slide, frowning.

half of us went to the slides while the other half went to check out the old mini golf course.

we got to a tall yellow slide and went up the stairs. this one was completely opened and there was no water in the pool at the bottom so i decided that i would skate down this one.

colby took my baby pink satin ribbon i had on my wrist, that i brought solely for this sake. he tied it around the top of the railing on the slide. i smiled at him, taking a picture on snapchat writing "never gonna forget anaheim waterpark" i saved the photo before handing colby my phone.

"ad i don't think that's a good idea." colby said, looking at me concerningly. "i'll be fine colbs, don't worry" i said smiling.

i went down the slide with no issues. to be honest it was a little scarier than i excepted at the end but i was fine. all of the boys chickened out and didn't want to go down the slide so they just ran. i giggled at all of them as we began walking to the arcade.

"adelaide do a trick!!" jake said acting like an excited little kid. i giggled at him, throwing my board down and doing a kick flip.

"again again!" corey said laughing, just like jake. sam was vlogging me as i started doing another kick flip. when i landed, my wheel got caught on a little rock, causing me to fall off the board, straight on the pavement.

pain immediately shot up through my left arm. i was too scared to pick up my arm as i was afraid to see what happened to it. colby was immediately crouched down beside me, concern covering his face. he sat me up. "oh my god addi are you okay" he asked me as i looked down, blood trickling down my left arm. shards of glass covered the skin between my wrist and my elbow. noticing my hand had a large piece of glass in it. blood coated my entire lower arm and hand within seconds.

"we need to get her to the hospital. madeline, go get everyone else and tell then to meet us there. corey and sam get our boards and drive us there." colby said, picking me up, not caring that i got blood on his white XPLR shirt.

sam continued vlogging while corey got the boards and mads went to go get everyone else. we got to the car, colby setting me down on the pavement of the parking lot. sam sat next to me trying to calm me down as colby looked for something to stop the bleeding.

all of our bags were in madelines car which was locked so colby just look his shirt off and wrapped it around the top of my arm. he dumped a bottle of water on my arm, the blood only disappearing for a few seconds before resurfacing.

we saw our friends approaching quickly, all spilling choruses of "addi are you okay?" and "oh my gosh what happened."

corey got in the front seat of my car while sam was in the passenger seat. kat sat in the back with colby and i, i was sitting on colby's lap and he was holding me close to his chest. tears formed in my eyes but colby wiped them away, whispering that everything would be okay.

once we got to the hospital, colby got out of the car, throwing on another shirt that jake had retrieved for him. colby carried me into the hospital, kat, sam, jake and corey all following. everyone else was waiting in the waiting room already.

"we were skateboarding and she fell on a bunch of glass." colby said to her as he approached the front desk. sam was still vlogging, i mean hey you gotta make money somehow.

i was taken into an emergency room, colby and kat being the two that i chose to go into the room with me. i had asked kat to vlog for both my channel and sam and colby's. the doctor had told me that i had sprained my wrist as well as needed stitches in my hand and elbow. but first he had to take the glass out.

i gripped onto colby's hand, heavily breathing, as the nurse pulled the glass shards out of my arm. a tear slipped down my face. colby wiped it, telling me "you're doing great darling, it'll all be over in just a minute." darling. that was enough to get me through the next three glass shards. and i was done.

our friends had all left about an hour before us, kat and colby being the only two who were allowed in the room anyways.

we left the emergency room at around 3:30am, heading to a hotel for the night. our friends had already checked into our suite. we went in to see all the beds occupied but one. madeline and mel were in one. jake and brennen were sleeping in the two twin beds in the one room. elton was on the couch. gracie and alaia were in a queen bed in the same room as devyn and corey. alexis was on the couch in that room. and sam was in a queen sized bed but kat soon joined him. that left one more bed for colby and i.

colby and my bed was in the sam room as sam and kat's bed. i changed into a clean, bloodless pair of pajamas which consisted of colby's gray hoodie that went down to mid thigh. you're wearing his clothes adelaide how cute is that. i laid down on my right side which happened to be facing him and drifted off to sleep almost immediately.