Bye,miami (last chapter)

Me and Austin was walking to the parking lot,to the red range rover,he open the door and enter and sit with the backpack in the legs then he went to other side and enter starring the car,he did move.

So are you excited? - he said awkardly

Of,course,how I will not?- I said joking

Yeah,its a great place.- he said

How do you know?- I ask,then he start driving

Well,I went there,it was my favorite concert.

Cool,well you are going to be great on the tour- i said starring at him

Thanks,I can't believe you are leaving

Well,I'm doing for my own good.- I tell him

Ok,I know,hey you want to play true or dare?

Yeah,that sound fun.

Ok let's started I'm first,true or dare?- he ask

Mm mm... true.

Ok,do you like Cameron?

Yeah,its a great guy.- I said looking at the window

Ok,ask me- he'd said

True or dare?

True- he said

If you have the opportunity to marry Camila you will do it?

Yes - I said looking at the highway,we play all the ride then we just finally get to the parking lot of the airport.

Ok last one true or dare?- he ask me

Okay,just to be good ,dare- I said

Ok,I dare you to kiss me on the lips.-i was like in shock,but I do it I went closer and closer and even more closer and I reach his lips it was warm and juicy like never before.I enjoy it,then I cut we see each other and we kiss again he touch my cheeck and I grabbed his neck then we kiss harder and harder he touch my tounge I touch his abs,he stared to moan,I feel like never before,he taking his shirt off but he stop.

I'm sorry,I know you don't like it.- he said

Austin its okay-said then he take his shirt off,then we continued kissing with more passion and he directly kiss my neck with even more passion,I moan ,was like a little piece of heaven,he touch my leg with his hand and he take my shirt off,then he was over me,he touch my belly botton,then he cut.

I think you need to go-,then he reach my shirt, I put it on and he reach his shirt and put  on too I kiss him in the cheeck with a tear on my face I get my backpack and went to the airport.

(Austin POV)

When she get down I fill my heart ripped from my chest,then I see her cross the principal door I was dying,the pain was so deep,then I start crying in my seat,then I get my phone with tears on my face and I texted her saying "love you,so much" then 1 min. Later she awnser saying "I will never forget you" I die.

-----------------------

THANKS FOR READING , IF SOMEONE READ THIS #ForeverAloneProblems WELL, JUST GOING TO TELL YOU IM GOING TO WRITE THE SECOND PART AND ITS CALLED "FRENEMIES,EVEN MORE?; AUSTIN MAHONE" IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE SOMETHING ELSE WRITE IN TWITTER TO:@Barzalizdebeth OK AND THE SECOND BOOK ITS ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN AFTER 5 YEARS LATER! SO MAKE SURE TO READ IT.THANKS.