Dancing with the STARS?

(Jessica POV)

why Austin fired her?I know they have a fight but , fired her? that's dumb and I need to fix this so I go to Austin room to talk with him.

-Austin why you fired her? I ask him mad

-Because we are going to fell awkward when we are going to work that's why.Austin said

-But she want to fix this apologizing and she tell me you was stoping her. I anweser

-OMG!!!What I do? where is she?- he ask me loud

-Airport

-Why?

-She is going back to Ensenada to study like a normal girl,dahhh!!!

-Okay let's go he said seriuos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Austin POV)

What I do?What I do? What I do? what was the only thing I was repiting to my self Why? Why? Why? and that to.And now I fell guilty,so Jess and I  go to the parking lot of my builting to get the Camaro of Dave one of bodyguards,he is on Pittsburg with his family so he said if in a case of a emergencie I can drive his car so this is a love emergencie.so we went to the airport and we try to find her,before she get a plane.

-Jess,that plane she taken?

-i don't know but I think one of tijuana,then she saw the planes board,-that means  in 6 minutes,we need to search faster!!!!

we search on the plane tube the tickets stand we look EVERYWHERE and can't find her,and then plane left the airport,I LOSE HER FOREVER!!!

(Jess  POV)

I was crying seas she left,I can't belived,well she is moving to ensenada again,with her mom and she is going to go again to middle school,but the good thing is she has a crush from guy there she will have another opportunnity and we can chat on whatsapp,cool, and is Friday and that's mean.........DANCING WITH THE STARS!!! I love that show is increible,its a dance contest and your partner can be a famous celebrrity!!!!!But they do on the entrance a stupid little dance number with a group.so I turned the TV on and tunned to abc and it was verly staring so in the group I saw a girl curly and brown hair dark eyes with a big smile,IT WAS LIZ!!!!!!

-AUSTIN,ALEX,ROBERT I FOUND LIZ!!!!!!

-WHERE? Austin ask

-in the show I said

She was dance so cool and with a hot guy,I reconize him it was Cameron Boyce a actor from a disney show called "jessie"of 15 years old

-where they do that show?

-Miami.........MIAMI SHE IS STILL HERE!!

-i didn't lose her- he said dancing his happy dance

-ok but where she live?-i ask

-i don't but I think she is rich now so I think in a hotel

-ok so what hotel?alex ask

-mmmm.....miami royalty.

-yeah-austin scream-to the camaro of dave....

so we went to parking lot and get the camaro of dave so the Miami Royalty was the most expensive hotel in miami because have a huge bedrooms with playstation in every single room oh......and a jacuzzi cool so we finally get here then park and run to the reception and...

-Hi we are searching for liz baeza is she here? -austin said to the recepcionist

-wait a minute sir.he leave like 3minutes and he came up

-ok she is on 23 B

-ok- we run to the elevator to floor