A dropped FROYO

-Gummies bears or strawberry- this is me Liz ,chosing topics for my strawberry froyo, alone like most of the time,because i m a complety nerd,nerd glasses, tipical uniforms,best on every single class and I hate it but I updated, and now I m here alone with a strawberry froyo in my hands in miami.

I was going with my froyo ready to pay when........ SPLAT!!!!!!! A idiot turned around and he didnt look back and dropped me to ground and I didn't take my froyo because was all ready in the dirty floor.

-HEY! are you okay? sorry about that I didn't look..... sorry- he was so handsome with great hair,beatiful eyes.Kinda like a air of Justin Bieber. I didn't like it.

- Yes I'm okay- the cleaners come and clean and the guy was looking me to the eyes, -Dont do that please.

-What? he was confussed.

-Stop looking me direct to the  eyes -I said- its kinda creepy.

-Oh sorry,he said -You wanted another froyo I will pay.

-Thinking better no thanks. I ran away

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nest day I wasnt mad of the froyo thing because was a accident, so I and my best friend Jessica Baker went to a Starbucks and we was talking about music.

-You know the brand new song  of Austin Mahone "What about love" is awesome - Jessica said.

- Who is Austin Mahone?-I ask

-OMG!!!!-Jessica shouted

-What?

-You don't know Austin Mahone?

-No I dont know him, who is he? I ask

- Excuse me, the hottie singer In the world DAHH!!! and she show me in her iphone who was Austin Mahone.And I reconize him he's was the GUY WHO MAKE ME DROPPED MY FROYO!

-He make me dropped my froyo to the floor yesterday!- I scream

-Omg really? and you didn't know he was austin mahone!!!!

-Yes I didn't know

- And what did u do? she ask me.

-Nothing

-What?!,well let's talk about this later. im going to pay my last coffee

Unbeliveble a pop star dropped my froyo and didn't know I was thinking that when.......

-Ahhhhhhhhhh AUSTIN MAHONE!!!!!

-Oh no not again, I said all frustaed so I walk in direction of Jessica and it was true, Austin MAhone WAS in there. so I saw him and he said:

-i know u ,u are the froyo girl no?

-Yes I am ,I anweser

-i need to apologize that, sorry , wait, he said looking something in his backpack Jessica excited And I confused -Here backstage passes for my next concert.

-No Than.....SHE WILL LOVE TOO!!! Jessica said raising the passes and Austin with a happy face. OH NO!!

-