Nalu~ leader of the wolf gang ep 8!!

Baby sitting...

A.C: bare with me guys I'll be writing in multiple formats today, testing something out

3rd POV. Lucy had just woken up from an amazing cuddly sleep with Natsu. Sarcastically thanking the tortures rays of sunshine that pierced through the cracks of her currents burning her eyes. The sky was practically clear, birds were chirping beautiful songs, but it was to early and she was not having it. She wanted those birds to shut their beaks or she'd find a way to do it herself. Then again she had things to do and places to be. She attempted to get up, only to be pulled back into the caging arms of her beloved heater, well boyfriend. "Common I have things to do" she whined. But he wanted to cuddle, "Just a bit longer" he mocked her whining. " Ok, five more minutes. But after that I have to get ready" she huffed. ~five minutes later~ "ok let me up!" She whined louder than the last time. "Noo.." he mocked her tone once more. "Please~ i have to meet up with Ash" she pleaded, "fine" he huffed finally releasing her. she went to the bathroom to take her bath, which  would normally take from ten minutes to eternity. Giving Natsu the perfect chance to try and scare her. Key word try.  He went and pressed his ear against the door hearing her singing just a random song, all he could hear was "🎶🎵 Sippin Tropicana, in a coconut cabana, floutin on flamingos, smoking all the mangos. Hotter than mojave, sweeter than agave- We just tryna stay cool- hover boarding in a calamansi wave pool. Jell-O shots and lemon drops, this is how we otter pop, this-this is how we otter pop...🎶🎵"  just as she was about to reach the coris, he busted through the door in an effort to scare her only to have failed. She sat calmly in the tub not breaking song,  not even caring that he entered. He only stared at her dumbfounded that his plan hadn't worked, she finally spoke opening only one of her eyes. "Is there something you needed dear~?" she smirked. "Never mind" he pouted, exiting to wait for her so they could eat breakfast. Well brunch. She soon exited the bathroom fully dressed in a more of a tracksuit look, hair already done, teeth already brushed.

"I get that you're meeting up with Ash, but is there a twin convention I wasn't invited to?" He joked

"I get that you're meeting up with Ash, but is there a twin convention I wasn't invited to?" He joked. "Oh hush up!" She playfully retorted. "You know darn well we like to match when we meet up" she chuckled out, remembering all the times they collaborated  their outfits. "Do I now?" He teased. "You wanna eat today or what big mouth?" She fired back. And like lightning he shot towards the living room to wait for his food.

~Time skip brought to you by my crazy niece blowing bubbles~

" I think I'll go shopping a bit before i meet up with ash" she said. "Go for it, i have to go on a job with the team" he replied. "Cool, I'll call you later so you can say hi to Ash and Nate" she said before walking out the door, climbing onto her motorcycle and taking off. Soon she reached the shops of magnolia looking around finding different things to buy. A few earrings, a couple dresses, and some shoes. After dropping off her bags at home she got a phone call.