Nalu~ Leader of the wolf gang ep 7: Valentine's day special!

Heads up : Keep in mind their in their werewolf form till they leave the house.
Previously on Nalu~Leader of the wolf gang........  Natsu and Lucy revealed their secret to Levy, they've asked their friends to call Lucy *Silence* around the the guild , and its Valentine's Day!!!!!

Lucy's POV:
I had just woken up and realized that It's Thursday morning, witch means that it's Valentines day! I love Valentine's Day! Natsu always dose something special for me even without me having to remind him what day it is! That's just one of the great things about being with him, most guys would need a constant reminder that it's a holiday, but he actually remembers ! But besides That, it was a bit strange waking up without my personal heater--i mean boyfriend ! But just when I was about to get up, I smelled my favorite breakfast items.....Pancakes..fruits..eggs..bacon..and my mom's special chocolate Quaker!  (ku-wa-ker) I quietly made my way into the kitchen and hugged him from behind and almost scared him.

Lucy: Good morning !
Natsu: Morning sunshine *smiles*
Lucy: mmmmm....smells amazing !
Natsu: Thx! It wasn't the easy tho....
Lucy: You called my mom for her recipe and instructions didn't you? *smirks*
Natsu: Yep, but it's nice isn't it?
Lucy: That depends on how it tastes, but it's lovely.
Natsu: Challenge accepted! Now go sit down the foods ready.
Me: once they finish breakfast they got ready and dressed then headed out for the day. This is the outfit she's wearing and pretend she's wearing a red mask.....

 This is the outfit she's wearing and pretend she's wearing a red mask

Lucy: Ready to go ?
Natsu: Yep!
Me: what he's wearing but no sword.

Lucy: Ready to go ?Natsu: Yep!Me: what he's wearing but no sword

Natsu: now before we go anywhere I need you to put this on.
Lucy: a bandanna? Why?
Natsu: it's a surprise so could you please wear it?
Lucy: Fineee.........
Natsu: ok now your just acting like a child.
Lucy: don't even go there, I can be way worse than you if I felt like it.
Natsu: ok I take it back! Just pls wear it?
Lucy: sure hun, *puts on a red bandanna* happy now?
Natsu: very , now let's get going.
Me: They walk to the train station, they ride till they get to their final destination. (She cast a spell on Natsu so he didn't get sick)
Natsu: We're here! You can look now.
Lucy: Finalmente! (Spanish for finally) now where are we?
Natsu: Turn around and see for yourself.
Lucy: hm? *turns and smiles* oh Natsu..*hugs him* your so sweet! You know I never thought that you'd be willing to spend Valentine's Day with my parents,*smirks*
Natsu: anything for the woman I love, and when we're done here I have some other things planned.
Lucy: Thx! Now let's go in! I can't wait to see them!
Me: they let out their ears and tails,and Lucy takes her mask and puts it in her purse. And ring the bell. What's in bold is what they hear from the outside.
Layla: pause it!
Jude: but you've seen this episode a million times!
Layla: it doesn't matter! Si no pausa mi telenovela le voy a dar un trompón en la cara! (If you don't pause my soap opera I'm going to punch you in your face!)
Jude: alright! Alright! Lo siento! (I'm sorry!)
Lucy: *giggles*  I don't think they'll ever change
Natsu: me neither *chuckles*
Layla: *opens door* Lucy! *hugs her tightly, and tail wagging* Mi princesa preciosa! Que lindo mi bebe! (My precious princess! How sweet, my baby!)
Natsu: *sinkers*
Lucy: *glares* Can't breath..momma...
Layla: oh, sorry dear.
Natsu: Good morning Ms Heartfillia, *hugs her*
Layla: *hugs Natsu* Good morning Natsu, it's nice to see you
But let's go inside and see your father.
Me: once they step inside..
Jude: Layla? Who was at the door?
Lucy: *steps from behind Layla* Hi daddy! *hugs her father*
Jude: *hugs her back* Princess! ....can't...breathe....
Lucy: oh sorry...*lets go* so how have you guys been?
Jude: great, your sister was here the other day checking up on us too. And you two?
Lucy: We're fine, are you hungry? I can make us something to eat while we catch up.
Jude: That sounds wonderful princess.
Layla: and I'll help, we can chat while we work.
Me: Lucy and Layla start baking a heart shaped strawberry cake...