Nalu~Leader of The wolf gang ep 6

Puppy eyes
Heads up : if the Exceed's don't talk to much I'm sorry 😐
Previously on Nalu~Leader of the wolf gang........ The gang had taken Lucy to the guild and introduced her, and Nalu and Levy went somewhere private to talk....

Me: They go to a room in the back of the guild where no one can hear them...
Levy: So we can talk now...?
Lucy: *takes off mask* Yes.
Levy: Wow.... your voice is rlly pretty, and a bit higher than I expected.
Lucy: Thanks.. so as you Already know I'm Natsu's girlfriend Lucy Heartfillia.
Levy: That's nice.. I'm Levy McGarden.. I hope we can be friends.
Lucy: Well that's up to you, you seem nice and I've been told I can trust you..so I only have a few questions.
Levy: ok.? Shoot.
Lucy: age? Magic? And favorite book?
Levy: 18, Solid script, and I have 3 favorite books.
Lucy: witch are?
Levy: Little dog lost, runt, and my upmost favorite is called The dancing wolf!
Lucy: Those are my favorite too!
Me: They hug.
Lucy: Natsu.. *looks at him* can we show her?
Natsu: are you sure you want to?
Lucy: yup, I think I can rlly trust her.
Levy: trust me about what?
Nalu: Fallow us..
Levy: ok..?
Me: They went back to the spot in the forest where they took the group towards the beginning.
Levy: why are we here?
Lucy: so we can show you a secret.
Levy: ok..? Well what is it?
Lucy: before I tell you I need to explain something, so in that case would you like to here a song?
Levy: sure.

Author~Chan : I shortened the song cuz I got lazy 😅
Lucy: 🎶 Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save..... better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you won't tell what I say..... cuz 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead...🎶 *smirks*

Levy: w-what.?
Lucy: Do you understand?
Levy: I-I think so.
Lucy: Good, I'm not very fond of threatening my friends but I do what I have to.
Levy: ok. And I promise I'll keep your secret!
Lucy: Thank you levy.
Me: Natsu and Lucy start glowing the colors of their hair and their ears and tails come out.
Levy: Wow.... you guys look amazing!
Lucy: Thx! But it's getting late I think we should go back to the guild then head home.
Natsu: Yea, I think so too.
Levy: Well let's get going before it gets real dark.
Me: They get to the guild. Btw on the way back Lucy put on her mask.
Levy: We should hang out again some time!
Lucy: *nods*
Natsu: Sure, but we're heading home now.
Levy: Ok.
Natsu: BTW if anyone ask for her name call her silence. And tell Erza, Gray, Wendy, and the Exceed the same.
Levy: Ok.. stay safe!
Natsu: We will!
Me: They head home to relax...
Lucy: So what now, do you want to watch Tv?
Natsu: Sure, why not.
Me: They turn on the tv and the news is on
Reporter: hopefully you've already bought tickets because two days from now at 7pm there will be a concert staring the one, the only, Beyoncé!! * they show a clip from her last concert*
( Lucy is wolfychu )

Natsu: So what songs are you going to sing?
Lucy: I haven't decided yet, it's on Thursday so that means I have to do a few pop songs and some throw back ones.
Natsu: How about you let the fans choose pop songs and for the TBT songs, I'm thinking... Love on top, count down, etc..
Me: I'm not telling all the songs yet. 😈 and yes I am a hardcore Beyoncé fan.
Lucy: Perfect! Thx babe!
Natsu: no problem.
Lucy: I was thinking... maybe you could sing with me?
Natsu: I don't know...maybe....
Lucy: please...*makes a cute face*
Natsu: *chuckles* Ok..Ok... I still can't believe you used puppy eyes...
Lucy: Well believe it baby, I'm just glad your going to sing with me.
Natsu: *chuckles* Your too cute sometimes.
Lucy: I believe I'm cute all the time. *smirks & starts glowing*
Natsu: *smirks* What are you doing?
Lucy: You know exactly what I'm doing. *is in wolf form about to pounce, wagging tail*
Natsu: *smirks* Your on! *he transforms too*
Me: They start wrestling and Lucy pins Natsu to the ground.
Lucy: Say it! Natsu: No! Lucy: Say it! Before I start tickling you! Natsu: Fine!Fine! Your always cute!
Lucy: That's right, and don't you forget it!

Lucy: Say it! Natsu: No! Lucy: Say it! Before I start tickling you! Natsu: Fine!Fine! Your always cute!Lucy: That's right, and don't you forget it!

Me: Their friends were outside about to knock. (they heard almost everything)
Lucy: *Heard voices out side the door* Hey I think someone's at the door.
Natsu: Well check.
Me: she transformed and opened the door before they could knock.
Lucy: oh, Hi Erza, Wendy.
Wendy: Hi!
Erza: Hi Lucy, we just wanted to see if you and Natsu wanted to go on a job tomorrow?
Lucy: Sure, sounds like fun.
Erza: Well I let you two be then, I'm heading home before it gets dark.
Lucy: Ok, stay safe!
Erza: Will do!
Me: That's all for now everyone... if you have any suggestions for episodes or music, pls type them in the comments. Like and follow! And sorry there's no previews today, I'm kinda running out of ideas. But that doesn't mean I'll stop, Btw i might not always post on time because of my busy schedule (middle school is hard sometimes) if my schedule ever changes I'll let you know. And if you want a new series just say so I have a lot of other ideas for other story's!