Nalu ~leader of the wolf gang ep 2

Previously on Nalu ~ Leader of the wolf gang......

~ Natsu's girlfriend Lucy Heartfillia ( Leader of the wolf gang ) moved to magnolia to join fairy tail,
She met his team, they asked her what the wolf gang is, she's taking them to a secret place that only her and Natsu know, and she's about to tell them a secret that her and her fellow gang members share.
(don't play song in media till told to pls)
Now on with the story........

Carla: where are we ?
Gray: Yeah, where are we Lucy, and how much longer?
Happy: my wings are getting tiered......
Lucy/Erza: quit whining and keep hiking!
Happy: * scared * Aye !
Gray: *mumbles* geez...
Lucy: *glares at him*
Gray: sorry! Wait.. how good is your hearing?!
Lucy: very *smiles*
Lucy: Hey Erza
Erza: Yes ?
Lucy: could you get some of these plants out the way?
Erza: Certainly *chops some plants that are in the way*
Lucy: were here! *stares in awe * Wow....I haven't been here in a while
Natsu: *staring too* me neither....
Happy: pretty..........

Wendy: So Lucy, what were you going to tell us?Lucy: Before I tell you my secret

Lucy: Before I tell you my secret... a song perhaps? *Smirks*
Wendy: ummmm.......... ok...?
Lucy: *takes off her jacket, and satchel. Hands Natsu her helmet, jacket, and satchel * Natsu could you pls hold my things?
Natsu: sure * smiles *

 Hands Natsu her helmet, jacket, and satchel * Natsu could you pls hold my things?Natsu: sure * smiles *

(Author~chan: play song in media now....)
Lucy: Thank you *smiles back* now... onto the song, *clears throat* * walks around while singing *
🎶 Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save..... better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave, if I show you then I know you won't tell what I say..... cuz 7 can keep a secret if five of them are dead... Why do you smile
Like you have told a secret..? Now you're telling Lies 'Cause you're the one to keep it...
But no one keeps a Secret..No one keeps a secret...Why when we do our darkest Deeds Do we tell?...
They burn in our Brains, and Become a living Hell ...'Cause everyone Tells, Everyone tells...
Got a Secret, Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll Save....Better lock it, in your pocket,
Taking this one to the Grave....If I show you then I know You Won't tell what I said...
'Cause seven can keep a secret If four of them are dead?
Look into my Eyes....Now you're getting sleepy....Are you hypnotized?
By secrets that you're keeping? I know what you're Keeping..I know what you're keeping...
Got a Secret, Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save..Better lock it, in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave..If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I Said...'Cause seven can keep a Secret If five of them is dead?....
You swear you'll never tell....? You swear you'll never tell....?
Got a secret, Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll Save....
Better lock it, in your Pocket Taking this one to the grave...
If I show you then I know You Won't tell what I said..
'Cause seven can keep a Secret If five of them are dead? Got a Secret Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll Save, Better lock it in your Pocket Taking this one to the grave.
If I show you then I know You Won't tell what I said, 'Cause seven can keep a secret
If five of them are dead? Got a Secret Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save, Better lock it, in your Pocket Taking this one to the grave.
If I show you then I know You Won't tell what I said,
'Cause seven can keep a secret
If five of them are dead?
Yes seven can keep a secret
If five of us are Dead,
Yes seven can keep a secret
If five of us are Dead....🎶 *smirks*

All but Natsu,Happy,and Lucy: uhhhh......* shocked / mortified*
Natsu and Lucy: *smirking standing side by side*
Lucy: so, do you understand ?
Carla: * still scared * I believe so
Gray: so your saying that if we tell your secret, you'll kill us?!?
Lucy and Natsu: yes
Erza: is your secret so bad that you'd kill people over ?!?!
Lucy: If our secret gets out it could put our lives at risk * serious *
Wendy: our?
Lucy: Natsu, me, and my whole gang
Natsu: So do you understand and promise not to tell?
Gray: do we have a choice knowing our lives are being threatened?!
Lucy : yes. Tell and get hurt or stay quiet and uninjured.
Erza: alright then, what's the secret
Lucy: *starts glowing a golden light and the light slowly fades away* * a pair of blonde wolf ears appeared and a tail *

Erza: alright then, what's the secret Lucy: *starts glowing a golden light and the light slowly fades away* * a pair of blonde wolf ears appeared and a tail *

(Author~Chan here; I made this pic sometime ago and thought I would fit the story a bit)
All but Natsu&Happy: ...... *staring * YOUR A WEREWOLF!?!
Lucy: yup
Wendy: wait... I thought you said you and Natsu share the same secret.....dose that mean?!
Natsu: * starts glowing pink, and ears and tail appear ( salmon ) * yup * hugs Lucy from behind
Natsu and Lucy: we're both werewolves! * smiling *
Wendy: That's amazing!
Natsu and Lucy: so your not mad ?
Erza: while I am disappointed that you kept this from us Natsu.... I'm glad that you both trust us enough to tell the 5 of us. *smiles*
Lucy: cool, so do you guys want to come over to my house?
Everyone: sure!
Me : once they reached her house.....
Lucy: anyone up for karaoke 🎤?
All : Yeah!
Lucy: ok then ! * smiles *
Me : who will sing what ? Was it a good choice for Lucy and Natsu to tell their secret?
Till next time.....

Previews:
Lucy: so who's singing first ?
Wendy: maybe you and Natsu should do a duet!
Erza: I agree with Wendy
Gray: go for it
Lucy: alright then, what do you say Natsu? *smiles*
Natsu: sure why not
Me: *they turn on the music and grab the mics*