44

"Wh-What why me?!" Jinyoung shrieked.

"You- you have cool skills.. ugh what am I even saying?" Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"Wow, what an honour. You're pretty cool yourself too, Mr Prince!" Jinyoung smacked Taehyung's shoulder.

WAIT IS THAT A BLUSH? wtf is taehyung suddenly gay for jinyoung???

I gasped unknowingly and stared at both of them with their future in my eyes. They'd look pretty good together! But then Taehyung snapped me out of my trance. Whoops, turns out both of them were staring at me.

"Did... you really just say that?" Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"Say what?"

"We look good together?!" Jinyoung shouted, flabbergasted. "I mean, there's no lie. We're both pretty handsome," He nudged Taehyung in the ribs and smirked arrogantly.

"Shutupomgwtfstop," By now Taehyung was super red. Jinyoung noticed too.

"Yo, do you like me??" Jinyoung joked, laughing like a maniac.

"N-nO I DON'T! I just can't take compliments well!" Taehyung used his fluffy brown hair to cover his eyes. That was, to say the least, extremely adorable. 

"You get compliments in school all the time and you're fine with that!" I added in.

"They were mostly from girls, and I got used to having so much attention from the other gender!" He fought back. "But I'm not used to having GUYS compliment me!" Taehyung continued. Jinyoung and I chuckled while Taehyung continued having his meltdown. 

"Shut up! Just answer my question already; do you want to be her bodyguard?" Taehyung ruffled his hair aggressively and stared at Jinyoung.

"I mean, do I get paid though?" Jinyoung questioned him, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"How much?"

"You keep her safe, you get at least 5 figures." Taehyung offered. "So? Make up your mind."

"HELL YEAH!" He screamed in joy.

And that's how Jinyoung began following me everywhere.

-

"Wakey wakey, lovebirds! It's time for school!" Jin's voice echoed through the room. Taehyung's room, actually. We were watching a movie together the previous night and fell asleep together again.

"Wh..wha-?" I mumbled, the glaring sunlight suddenly hitting my face as Seokjin pulls the curtains open.

"I said, it's time for SCHOOL." He repeated louder. I took about 3 seconda to get that information into my brain.

"What? School's starting AGAIN?" I whined, thrashing violently in the bed sheets.

"YES. So hurry up and get ready, the chauffeur will be here soon." He looked at me in a strict manner. "You two will be walking to school if you're late. Got it?" Then, he walked out of the room and shut the door promptly.

"Tae... wake up..." I nudged him gently. I was still really drowsy and my vision was kinda blurred. "Oi, hurry up.." My speech was slurred and it sounded like I was drunk.

"H..uh? Oh, right. School.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taehyung yelled, annoyance in his tone. It was currently 5.30 when we were awoken, and we slept at 2.

Both of us grudgingly got out of bed and got ourselves ready quickly. After I changed into my clothes, which I took 1 hour to choose, I stared at Taehyung who was still deciding what to wear. I was wearing a Valentino white shirt paired with a black skirt and had Saint Laurent sneakers on. These were obviously bought by the palace as to Taehyung's request, since I looked too "plain". Sorry, fashion king. 

I sat on the bed, scrolling through my phone as Taehyung finally chose his outfit. He wore a Gucci button-up and black jeans with a belt. He carried another Gucci bag and had Gucci slippers on. Come on, man. Get a load of THAT.

"How do I look?" He looked into the mirror then asked for my opinion.

"Pricey." I answered simply. "Let's go, you took too long."

As we stepped out of the mansionette doors, Jinyoung greeted us with his laid back sense of fashion. White shirt, flannel, jeans, sneakers. The basic. He hopped into the car with us and off we went to school. 

Again.