31

"WHAT?! GUARDS, GET THEM!" Ryu cried out, pointing at the boys. More soldiers were marching in, 20 from Taehyung's side and 40 from Ryu's side.

Seeing that the situation wasn't improving, Ryu decided to just take me on his own to somewhere else. I was still tied up by the ropes, so I couldn't do anything but struggle. Taehyung was fighting some people off at that moment, so I could only scream.

"Shut up!" Ryu covered my mouth, slapping me in the process. Ouch.

"TaE-" I shrieked, trying to get his attention. After twirling someone in mid-air and smashing them down onto the ground, he noticed me being dragged away by Ryu.

Ryu, still trying to escape, didn't realise that Taehyung was running towards us. A punch was landed on Ryu's face all of a sudden.

"Bastard!" Ryu howled in pain, grabbing his face and letting me go.

"Not so fast, mister," Taehyung smirked evilly. Ryu glared at him, trying to fight back as well. Taehyung dodged all of the punches and Ryu fell to the ground face-down.

Taehyung then stepped on Ryu's back and leaned closer to the body sprawled on the floor. By then, most of Ryu's guards were all unconscious on the ground, and other guards were running away.

The 6 other guys stared at Taehyung in satisfaction. All of them had a sly and proud smile on their faces, staring at Ryu.

"Look here," Taehyung growled. He released his hold on Ryu and Ryu immediately turned around, trying to escape.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and twisted it, making the other prince yell in agony and fall to the ground on his butt.

"I never said you could leave, did I?" Taehyung smiled sarcastically.

"W-Who are you?" Ryu stared up at Taehyung in fear.

"You don't know me?" Taehyung scoffed. "That hurt my pride." He pouted cutely.

"Why would I know who you are? I'm a prince! A prince only knows of noblemen and rich people!" Ryu fought back, carrying a defiant expression.

"Well, at least you should know the rulers of the neighbouring country," Taehyung rolled his eyes and stared at Ryu lazily.

"Y-you're a king?"

The 7 boys and 20 soldiers face-palmed themselves.

"You really don't know who he is?! Bitch, have you been living in a rock or a castle?" Yoongi chuckled.

Ryu stared at them in confusion. A moment of sudden realisation...

"Oh."

"Yes." Taehyung answered simply.

"Do you even know what the neighbouring country is?" Taehyung asked Ryu.

"Um, Africa?"

"Africa isn't even a country, dumbass," Namjoon laughed.

"I'm the prince of Abelore. Heard of it before?" Taehyung explained nicely.

Ryu gasped and covered his mouth. He must know what Abelore is. It's one of the most powerful countries with the best resources and people. People born there were literally worshipped and they were most likely born with a silver spoon in their mouths.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, oh my gosh, I'm dead, the king is going to kill me, oh my-" Ryu rambled.

"Don't worry, my country will still give you water and rice, but remember,"

"You must never touch what's mine,"

then he carried me in bridal style and walked out of the big, wooden doors.

-

a/n

short chapter because i need to study for my exam tmr ;-; wish me luck omgg