C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-T H R E E

Start from the beginning

I looked at her and saw her eyes were fixed on Xavier who was not even paying attention to her. He was busy looking at Emily.

"Mr. Stephano, meet my girlfriend Rena" I introduced Rena to him and he smiles lightly to her while she twirls some of her hair around her finger. How dare she flirt with a guy in front of me?

"Nice to meet you....Mr. Stephano" She said seductively and then her eyes met Emily who was glaring at her.

"Emily? What are you doing here?" Rena asked a little surprised.

"You didn't tell them?" Xavier mumbled to her and she shook my head no.

"Tell us what?" I asked Xavier with a confused look on my face.

"She is my wife" he replied and I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out of their sockets.

Married? Since when was she married? I didn't know a thing.

"Wife? For how long?" Rena mumbled quietly while tightened her grip on my arms and her eyes showed hints of fear.

"2 months ago" She replied while showing me her ring. A diamond ring.

I was surprised. 2 months? And I didn't know a thing? And this Xavier must be very rich as the called him because the diamond ring looked very expensive.

"Yes. Now if you may excuse us" Xavier said to us and pull Emily away with him.

I watched as they both disappeared into the crowd.

"I can't believe it!" Rena asked looking back at me, her eyes flash a hint of jealousy.

Is this a dream?

"That explains why she went to Italy" Rena mumbled and I nodded.

"But how can she be married to a billionaire?" I asked while looking the way they have disappeared into.

"I don't know but I think we should stay away from her. Mr. Stephano looks very possessive of her and it looks like he really loves her. If we insult her or get her angry then she might tell him and he can destroy us in a split of a second" Rena said to me and I nodded again.

This means she wasn't regretful that she left me after I told her I was working a lot of money. She actually didn't care because she had a husband who makes one million more than I. A billionaire husband.

And all of a sudden I felt jealous. I wanted her again. It's funny how I wanted her to regret she ever left me but instead, I was the one regretting it.

After I left her, it was like she glowed up but again she was never ugly to me actually she looked way better than Rena. 100% better.

I got even more jealous thinking about her letting other guys, most specifically Xavier Stephano, touch her in so many ways that I wasn't allowed to do to her.

I wanted her and I regret what I did. I couldn't even believe I cheated on her with this hoe. Emily was so good to me. She never hurt me but I was so stupid to let her go so that some other guy can have her, love her, touch her and have the chance with her I've never had.

Most of all I couldn't believe that I've left her for this girl. Rena. I thought she loved me but she doesn't. She keeps going out every night and I know she was going to club to party at nights and cheated on me because I followed her one night. When I confronted her, she got angry and threatened to put me out so I let the topic go.

She even got angry at me for simple stuff as I asked her to let me in her phone or what's your password. I thought I loved her too but it was only....lust. I was getting bored with her and her nasty ways and right now I just wanted to leave her.

"Come on Mark, let's dance," Rena said to me while taking me to the dance floor.

The image of Emily and Xavier kept popping in my head while we danced and I only had one goal in mind.

To get her back.

It might be hard because she's now owned by a very rich and powerful man but I'll try my best to win her back.

I have to try.

...

Okay, this is another Chapter for today.

How are you guys?

I hope you are guys are doing fine.

Anyways, thank you for supporting me. Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.😘💕

Question: what do you think about Mark being regretful?

That's all for now.

Byee~

Next chapter: Xavier's pov