The Adventures of The Flying Beatles!

John, Paul, George, and Ringo were all playing outside in the sun with the cooling wind blowing in their hair.

Today as usual was normal and fun for them as they played a game of Football in their big Beatle Garden.

"Hey George! Catch this ball!"

John ran with the Ball with Ringo sadly a little far behind. John and George were a team with Paul and Ringo on the other.

John kicked the ball while George managed to catch it. But then Paul came in from behind but George made him trip on the grass.

"George!" He chuckled.

"Sorry not sorry" George chuckled.

"Alright I think we had enough playing for today. What else should we do?" Asked Ringo.

"I dont know! what else John?" Asked Paul getting himself up while giving George an annoyed nudge.

"Um Ouch" said George.

"Your welcome" said Paul.

While John was thinking George said

"Hmmmm. What about we get some flowers for the garden. Some are dying sadly. Wouldn't hurt doimg some gardening would it!"

"George you ALWAYS love Gardening". Said John.

"But at least we'll still be outside in the fresh air!" Said Ringo.

"And I dont mind!" Said Paul.

"Alright fine! We need more flowers where should we get them?"

"To the florist of course!"

"Okay hop in the car guys!"

The Beatles drove all the way down the long and winding road with Paul only Sleeping in his golden slumbers cause he loves doing it.

"WAKE UP PAUL!!" John shouted at him which sent him shooting up from his seat.

"Dear God John!" Said Paul with a tired face.

"We are at the florist like you said George now go and find a flower while we three wait in the car..."

"Thats fine with me!"

George stepped out walkimg into the shop with his eyes glued to all the flowers he sees.

Roses, tulips, daises, lavenders, sunflowers but one looked very different like he never had seen before caught his eye.

A young woman was at the counter smiling.

"May I help you lad?" She asked.

"Whats that flower called the one thats shining?"

"That one just recently came yesterday. They told us to leave it wrapped and sealed tight like that but i didnt know why. they just told me to sell it. This flower is called the Enchanted Flower. Its very new apparently ".

"Oh alright. May i have it it looks so beautiful!"

"Five pounds and its all yours!"

George payed the money and took the flower and going back to the car with the other lads.

"George your back!" Said John.

"That was quick!" Said Ringo.

"Finally you made it im so happy!" said Paul.

"Wow look at that flower guys!" Said John.

"Awesome!"  Said Ringo

""Come on! Lets hurry up and take this thing home and put in the garden!" Said John.