note

I'll unpublish it for the meantime . I'll be back with the same story you've read but it'll be change  definitely into  English version.

Only 5 chapters will be remaining here in Wattpad because this story is going to be transferred to the platform dreame soon . Thank you for the love my sweet Anonymous . Without you maybe my dreams wouldn't be anytime soon now . Thank you for the efforts, supports , and all the things you've done for me . I hope that you enjoyed our moments together . Thank you for those who believes in me from the very start till now , to those people whom contradict my believes thank you because you made me believe more to myself and trusting myself more than others do . To those people whom appreciate every chapter I drop off and give it a vote , thank you guys you always making me happy with that. Now that I think we will come to close the CHMTGP here in Wattpad is what heartbreaking the most . It's my first story here and anytime soon will be transferred . I hope you can also come with me and read my story in Dreame . You can read also beautiful books there .

I hope you can understand my sudden transfer but don't worry only CHMTGP is the one that will be transferred to the platform dreame . My other stories will remain as it is .

Thank you
I love you
See you soon

Miss_Teryoso_11477