Chapter 4: Set up

--------------------------------------------------------
Monica POV

"They are getting into my nerves" said by Angelica who is really short tempered girl

" Calm down Angelica , buy anything you want just don't speak nonsense you're also getting into my nerves " I said to Angelica

"K fine ... I know that you are busy with your story and have no time for my rant so yeah I'll buy foods" thank God she left .... I really want to have peace now because I'm really thinking to have another chapter to be publish in the Dreame ..... Well it's not only Eclier who love to read and write books. I am also an avid reader.

I write books with the genre Humor and RomCom welp it's iconic because I am the infamous girl who is really trained to be feminine and well manner in all aspects but I do sometimes cross that. It's just that being plain is not exciting so I became to challenge myself to be extraordinary in inside but look plain in outside. I am a deceiving bitch.

"Hey! Sorry if we made you wait. Wait wait wait where's Angelica?" Normally I would look at Eclier for she is asking me, but now I just focus my eyes on my laptop

"She buy foods" I said and continue what I am doing a while ago

"Owwww is that your next update? Woah I didn't thought you were this careless to write it in the public. I really thought you don't want to be exposed. I salute you girl keep going." She said and I just role my eyes

"Gurl it's 21st century... Only book lovers and nerdy would have to look what I am doing right now..... And as you see this school is school for bratty children, no one would dare to even read stories because they are soooooo much busy with the effin nonsense chats and to new trash gadgets" I said to my co-author. Yes you read it right. She is also and author and guess what? She also don't want to be exposed for her stories are really out of this world. She is much more than deceiving than me.

I see Sab in the corner of my eye and she looks like she is trying to dig infos so I quickly save my draft and go to her.

I was right. Sab is doing some dig and the information is in morse code but she is reading it like it's not in codes.

And based off what I've seen. She is being so serious to the point she smirk. That smirk is only used if she will going to do some dirty things like killing and torturing.

My eyes got widen when I see the name

"Is that a boy?! You're now interested to them?!" I histerically said while pointing the laptop

"Yes and nope." She replied making the sound of 'p'

"Then why the hell are you background checking that boy? Isn't he belongs to the 'campus hearttrobs' ?" I ask again but she just shrug it off

Eclier answer instead "That boy is pissing our devil here. So that's why she is doing that shit. You know our devil here is not going to play fairly."

I expected this but I didn't thought that it will be this early to have an enemy.

I shake my head and just go back to my usual spot. Not long enough Angelica is running to us

She chase her breath first before she talk "I... Just see.... Justin ....here!" I can tell that she is panicking. Well to tell you that Justin is her die hard ex-bestfriend who wants to be her boyfriend.

"He saw me and called me hundreds of times but I just ignoring him and when I got the food, I run as fast as I can. Gosh, he is really annoying guy. I super hate him to death. He always making me look like a snobber queen huhuhuhuh what do I do now? Grrrrrr I will surely break his neck when I got to have him just the two of us .... But ... Oh men this is sick, I am the most unlucky college girl."

We laugh at the site we see. Men it's really funny to see the bitch Angelica panicking over her admirer / stalker.

"Ok alright pack your things we will go to our private room here. My next class is going to be in next 30 minutes so we better hurry" Sab cut it out and I realize my next subject will be in the next 40 minutes.

Minutes later we came to our Private room ... Hmm impressing, like we got a condo inside the academy. It's cool

We hear a knock on the door and I just stand up for these bitches are lazy.

"Hi girls, can we come in?" It was Tyler and Caitlin. Yes we also knew him. I was ready to open it widely when I see 4 jerks are also with them. Two of them is Aaron and Blake. Omygee I think it's not a good idea so I shake my head and call the others

They stood up and went near me. When everybody see each other the atmosphere change. It was like hmm you know the war mode? They are looking at each other with hatred.

I sigh and ask, "why are you all here? It's also you're break time? You are in the wrong P.R."

"Ugh... Actually I was going to say that I will demolish the other P.R. and will make it a music room. No questions ask, also the Campus Heartthrobs will going to share this P.R. to you." Caitlin said with a poker face on

Ugh in this situation we can't complain to Caitlin. So I just simply nodded and go back to my spot.

Caitlin with the others come in.

It was so awkward.

"Hey girls wanna have some foods? Eclier and me bought foods earlier." Sab ask and stood up same as eclier.

They went to the kitchen and arrange plates for us and went back saying the table is ready.

I see Sab saying something to me with her eyes. I got the massage and turn around, well I am the only one who can say this so yeah.

"Come and join us " I said with a smile. Manners with me in it's finest.

"Hey guys I gotta go I have my next class early." Sab pick up her things but Nicolo also stand up.

"Hell I am also. Can I have two sandwich? I'll eat it on the way to my next class" Nicolo didn't wait for an answer he already got two.

Actually they look good together, but Sab will kill me if she knows what I am thinking now.

Caitlin POV

I was laughing in my mind. Hell I set up them. I arrange their schedule and their private room, well I got to do this craziness for them to break their mighty prides. It's not good and I'm also playing the role of cupid... you know.. they might end up together. Their family also knew this set up and they thank me because I really have good idea with this. Their family wants their child also to grow up having the feeling of being normal and in love just like them who grew with power and a lot more advantages than others but had the chance to be normal and in love after breaking wall of prides in their shoes.

Tyler supports me to whatever we are doing now. After all we are getting married next yer and we want them to be paired to each other, that's why we are so energized to do this planned set up operation 'CHMGP' which stands for Campus Heartthrobs Meets the Gangster Princesses. I know its a bit dangerous and ridiculous but I want to give it a try.