Max & Dominic

1991you had stolen kevin stea's camera, the one that he brought to set all the time, and made a run for it

1991
you had stolen kevin stea's camera, the one that he brought to set all the time, and made a run for it. not realizing it was still recording.

"hey y/n!!" he laughed, calling after you.

you then ran into the room where all the extra set pieces and props were stored, finding a few boys in there. "hiya maxy, dom." you nodded at the two, out of breath.

they were practicing for the fighting scene with the scabs. "can you hide me? kev is chasing me." you pleaded. giving them puppy eyes.

the door to the room opened, revealing kevin. he scanned the room, spotting you right in the middle of it.

"dammit." you muttered.

max and dom both stepped infront of you, blocking you from kevin in mock protection. you laughed.

"ey man, leave the lady alone. or i'll-i'll soak youse !" max yelled in his newsie voice.

you pushed through them jokingly. giving kevin his camera back.

"my heroes." you mocked, giving them each a kiss on the cheek.

2010
kevin stea posted a new video:
newsies behind the scenes part one

comments...

user555: awe kinda ship y/n and max. even tho max is married tbfh oopsie

user267: @user555 nah y/n and dom were pretty much eye fucking the whole time ;)

"oh geez." you sighed from your seat in the roller chair infront of your computer. "really kevin?"

you would never admit it, but you did have the smallest of crushes on both of the guys. but they were both in their twenties, and you were only sixteen at the time. you knew it would never work.

about two years after newsies was released, dominic died from lymphatic cancer. you were heartbroken. but max was there to comfort you.

it was a long grieving process for you both, but you helped each other get better each passing year.

**
feeling kinda angsty ngl