Training

"Today class we will read chapters three and four," the frog croaked.  I couldn't suppress the groan that escaped my lips. Unbeknownst to me Umbridge caught me clean. She gave me a sickly sweet smile and a look in her eyes that spoke malice. A true plastic indeed.

"Is something the matter Mr. Black ?, Umbridge pressed. I looked up from my book to see Umbridge peering down at me with her eyes practically glowing. I forced a sneer down my face.

"No not at all Ms Umbridge."

"Oh really ? It sounds like something is on your mind ?," she asked.

"Well....if i may frankly speak Ms. Umbridge I don't think you're teaching us right. In fact, I also find that annoying."

"How so ?," she quipped. Behind that smile, I knew I was pushing her buttons. This was going to be fun.

"Well...when a frog croaks in the middle of the night it tends to keep the other animals up and-"

"DETENTION MR. BLACK FOR-"

"Yeah I know what it's for dear," I quipped.

The class were practically rolling on the ground in laughter. It was a good way to ease the building tension that came across for a couple of days. My friends filled me in on Harry's situation with the ministry and I couldn't be even more peeved. I would gladly mesd with the toad bitch. Only on a matter of principle.

The worst part was no one believed my god brother. He told everyone that Voldemort was alive and on the move. No one dared to listen too him though. The ones that did kept it quiet which infuriated me even more. A bunch of low lifes.

I was caught out of my stupor by the beady glaring eyes of one Dolores Umbridge. I obnoxiously laughed with the other students. Knowing I personally attacked her just now.

Detention however, I felt was going to be hell.

______________________________________

"Harry how's-," I tried to say but he completely ignored me. I noticed it wasn't intentional but it was almost like....like his thoughts were swarmed with so much figures that he couldn't see me physically. What I noticed though, was the place he left from. Umbridge's office. It made my blood boil even more. Knowing what she does to kid's who barely deserve detention.

Pipsqueak was flapping his fiery wings over my head which was funny. He's almost full grown now. As much as I hate to say it, Pipsqueak and I barely have moments like this. With his rebirth coming up and me getting back into school, we don't really see one another. However, I had a plan for Umbridge that I knew we could do together.

"Ready buddy ?," I asked Pipsqueak.

'As ready as I'll ever be old friend,' Pipsqueak replied. Nodding, I knocked on her door innocently.

"Come in," I heard her sweetly say. It was almost mocking. I peeped my head in with a pure look on my face.

"Ahh good evening Mr. Black have a seat," she said. I sat in my chair with Pipsqueak perched on my shoulder.

"No creatures allowed," she said sweetly. However, I had a plan up my sleeve.

"Oh I'm sorry about that Professor, but ever since my disappearance, Dumbledore insisted I have my bird with me. Strictly for caution. I hope you understand."

Of course I feigned innocence. However, the story was also bullshit. I knew that Umbridge couldn't leave to check with Dumbledore however. She's too stupid to cast a spell to him, or at least I think so. She verbally casts spells so I know she isn't as advanced in certain areas as I am. If she did leave I'll be gone. If she checked with Dumbledore afterwards I would be leaving his office as soon as she reached his floor. It was almost too easy.