|A/N|

I understand that I'm quite a shitty writer. I'm being serious. I'm currently bending my time with work since I have to adult more now that I've finished high school.

In which I barely passed. This book has gone south! I'm not going to lie. But I think it's going to take me a bit more time to figure this all out alongside my job.

Some people are getting quite confused with the concept of this book others not so much. I've been getting 'dms' indirect aim of this book and about how shitty I've changed the storyline.

Personally that has taken its toll on me so far and I feel utterly useless in writing this book in he first place.

I've reported the accs seconds after the messages so I won't have to see them. (I know I'm a fucking baby. I am. Seriously.)

I'm a very soft and sensitive person when it comes to doing things right and apparently some readers weren't fond of the book at all. People aren't liking the plot and I'm getting overwhelmed by how much some of y'all message me about how Zero should have no 'face-claim' and so it will take me a while to rid the photos I used and discard Zeros face-claim.

I'm quite heartbroken but I mean if that's what y'all want, I'll go through the book and edit each part out.

For those who are enjoying the book, thank you so much. I'm sending my love to you. xx

__ Apologise If this is blunt. I just fell so drained by all of this. I'll update as soon as I fix the errors. I genuinely fell like deleting this book entirely not going to fkn lie.