//BRAND NEW//

ZERO'S POV

I'd lightly slipped between Ben and Five's grasp, smiling wickedly sweet in the process as I did so. Five had tried to space-jump but It seemed that I myself were quicker.

"Well, I'll be damned and call me quick. How could you not catch me? Let's run it again! This time watch my feet." Was all I could breath out rather frustrated with the two.

Five rolled his eyes in my very direction clearly seeing that this may have been boring to him, in which made me raise my eyebrows feeling quite a challenge raising within me.

We were always known to be the biggest fighters amongst us all. He always thought that he was the best out of us all, and he showed it too. So I myself was always there to knock him right off of his high horse in no time.

"Oh so space-boy, can't catch me but he can roll his eyes about the situation. Alright Ben, you can sit this one out. Since Five here wants to act all cocky let's see where that'll get him shall we?" My body reframed its position sharply in front of Five, Ben sighed in relief at what I'd implied for him to do.

He seemed very grateful, I couldn't help but to degrade my self-esteem, maybe I was working them into the pulp more then once but they had to practice against me. It would only make it fair, besides Father hadn't had the intention to put me out there as much as the others.

Because 1) I'd refuse and ask: Why Vanya couldn't join?

Which would only lead me to being sent to the ice-box until I'd learnt my lesson to calm my temper.

You see I contain what my father insists on implying 'more then one gift' he said I had four, I'd figured three out but the last one still remained a mystery.

The first one I'd well discovered was that I could learn and sense things right of the bat. They were quick things to have entered my mind, father would show me things to do and I'd do them as if I were a professional.

My second ability was, well my sense's the vibe of anything could be felt within a 35 radius and or shorter. I could only look at my surroundings and know what to do and when to do it. That was more so a skill father would use me for. I hated it.

But the downside to all of this was for a fact that, I myself only got weaker and my body wouldn't last as long as it should've. I couldn't use two powers at once, it would only cause pain. So father only instructed for me to use one per mission that I would actually go on.

Last would be the one gift I myself felt most comfortable in using, my speed it wasn't really one to be proud of since Fives could time-jump only leaving me in the scent of his dust.

I never, had the audacity to have become jealous of him being used more for his gift then myself, I was glad to have spent more time with Vanya, Pogo and Mom of course. The ice-box growing up wasn't much to what I would call fun, but Mom was always there waiting to wrap me in my comforter.

My eyes flared directly as if dancing over Fives dark green eyes, he was always the cocky arrogant one out of us all, yet when we'd fight it seemed he would always try and find a way to one-up me.

Sure we were okay friends, hell everyone called us best friends, I wasn't much to have him slit my throat yet I was one to yank him back down from his high horse in an instant, to fathers words he had said that one day Five and I would look upon our appearances and would only agree on what's right for the both of us.

In which we both replied harshly to one another: 'nope, don't think so dad. Still hate her/him.'

With a sigh, I'd knocked twice along the floor signalling that it was time to fight, so swiftly did this go. Fives had slipped behind me, pulling me into him before we'd time-jumped next to Ben who was sitting on the couch, I groaned kicking my foot out to knock the broom from under the table.

Shortly did I elbow Fives in the gut which gave me the opportunity to fist his face, he wasn't much to have a high IQ in the physical fighting department, only Diego and myself had a sharp eye on where we wanted to hit.

Spinning in Five's direction, I knew he was riled up now. His eyes darkened and his nose bleed only lightly. His fists were clenched and jaw tightly shut. I frowned giggling lightly on my heels before I'd gave a small pout in his direction which only seemed to rile him up even more.

"Are they fighting again?"

I grinned kicking at the broom set near my feet to my right hand as a weapon.

"Yep." Ben could only reply for Fives and I to Luther with a sigh.

"Bet she'll kill him?" I only grunted at Diego's comment yet he'd just respond with a soft chuckle from behind me.

So swiftly, did Five disappear before appearing across from me along the bar stalls, I clenched my own jaw before he disappeared again. This time he'd left longer then usual leaving me to only close my eyes. The only thing I could do right now was to:

Concentrate..

Footsteps, voices, breathing all of it. I had to slow them down everything in order to have hear Five appearances and disappearances. If I steadied the energy surrounding me and had myself focus on the interruptions caused my Five when he would appear.

"I think she's got him?"

Only sharply did I snap my eyes open, the feeling of my left hand latched to the breathing boy before me only caused me to take a soft breath out in relief, My fingertips were wrapped so harshly around his throat only mildly to have him surrender. Quickly did I smile at my success before letting the small boy go.

Five tumbled to the floor harshly trying to find the ability to breath again. I'd beamed to myself, first impressions were fun.

I lightly skimmed my eyes down in the direction of Fives appearance and I sure as hell wasn't disappointed, his head hung low and his eyes strained to have opened again since his lungs only lacked for air over the pass view minutes.

"Next time Fives don't act all cocky or I will yank you from where you stand. Because you're not higher then us nor are you lower. You're our equal and you have to see that one day." With a gentle voice I began to make my way out of the living-room.

"Until then, I will continue to remind you when you do slip up and forget."

__

Before people ask about the Italics, I put them in to pin point parts in the chapters to have certain sections stand out, in my own understanding it helps me to have point out either major events and or to understand what I've written all together, if y'all find it distracting I don't mind to have renew the chapters but it'll just take a bit of time to do so.

I'm sorry if they do disturb most of you and or indent the story.