//ICE-BOX//

__

TIME-LAPSED//FORGOTTEN PAST

"Come on Dinners ready let's go!" The whine that left Klaus's lips only sent Zero to whack him sharply against the side.

Klaus rolled his eyes at this so called abuse, after training he'd found his sister sound asleep in the ice-box itself. She had been sent there after refusing to have gone on their recent mission, only out of the fact that she thought it was unfair.

'What about Vanya why can't she come with us!'

'Because Vanya, well she's simply incapable of doing anything because as I've said many times before she herself HAS NO POWERS! Whatsoever.'

'I still believe that she does, I do. Why would you have gotten her huh? Why out of us all she is the one who couldn't have any powers.'

Zeros piercing remark only sent her father to sigh in utter frustration. He hated arguing with Zero he truely did, he felt that maybe he could protect her from what Vanya could do. He was afraid that Vanya would destroy the one last power he believed could do some good when the time was right.

'I'm afraid if you refuse this Zero, you know exactly where you'll have to be until you've learned your lesson.'

'Who says I will ever learn that equality should be shown upon this damned FAMILY! I love Vanya as much as I love everyone else here. But I won't sit and watch you push her further away without doing something about.'

Zero had only loved Vanya because she'd kept her at bay when she needed someone to hold her. Vanya was there, to talk to her when she needed someone to vent too. Vanya was there...

Though out of Zeros time in the ice-box, she herself couldn't keep track to how many times her body had been sent there. It was a rather big room meant for meat, it was a room she felt would be more of a bedroom then her actual one, their father would lower the temperature to -18 degrees and or lower for her as a punishment.

In Zeros introverted mind it didn't seem to be much of a big deal, she knew how to block her mind out of most things and with more practice she found it easier over the time.

"Come on Zee, I'm hungry." Klaus whined again wrapping the fluffy white blanket he'd taken from his bedroom over to his sister, he lightly pulled it over her shoulders in a gentle manner, she seemed to be nothing more then numb at this point and to Klaus well he feared about it every time she'd been sent to the ice-box, that was until Zeros mindset seemed to have regained consciousness on what environment she was set in for the passing of 6 hours.

With small averted and shaky breaths Zero could only now feel the sudden rush of cold air. It was thick and rather uncomfortable for the young girl. Reasoning that Klaus could sense her jitters which only caused him to quickly pulled her into his rather warm and rigged frame.

His arms were sharply and softly latched to her small form, Klaus sighed lightly pulling the girl he'd found rather adorable, closer into his arms, he'd rubbed at her arms over the blanket to create more warmth for her but only left her to stutter.

"You've really gotta listen to dad you know, fighting against him about Vanya isn't much of what you should be handling at the moment." Zero scoffed under her brothers chin only leaving him to chuckle. He could sense the slightly iconic eye roll she'd always put on display for everyone.

"O-oh pleas-please, fi-fight me."

"I'm sure, Diego and or Five are willing to take on that chance, but Dinners ready mom told me to come down and get you. Well she told Ben but I was quicker." Klaus laughed at his own comment before the two began to make an exit from the ice-box.

"Let's hope this'll be the last time you'll ever be seen in here, how about that?" With a grunt Zero couldn't help but to lean further into her brother.

"Come on let's go eat."

__

Five, fell back against his dinning chair watching the one girl he seemed to want to slaughter in many ways you could ever imagine, most to himself were pleasuring others only mildly being teases.

He hated the fact that she was close to everyone and yet there he was, her supposed enemy. He thought after what she'd said to him that she'd hated him. But Fives couldn't feel anything but confused when it came to Zero.

"Zero darling, nice of you to have joined us." Fives eyes trailed sharply over Klaus and the small girl set in his grip.

Zero could only let out a grunt as a response to her father, leaving him to sigh under frustration.

"Dad couldn't you have just let the temperature drop, maybe I don't know -1 and not -18." At the mention of that Fives eyes widened along with each of the other teens. Luther fell slightly against the table in seat coughing into the white table towel.

"-18 dad you could've killed her!" Luther hit the mark of utter disgust, Vanya sat quickly against her own chair afraid to speak a word.

"And yet here she stands, breathing, walking and may I add soon to be talking. Now my children, eat shall we." So calmly did their father seem to have portrayed, Klaus lightly helped Zero to her seat. Softly did she curl herself into the wooden chair next to Diego and Ben. Her eyes avoided the attention of her beloved friends.

She wanted nothing more then to have run a warm bath and sleep in it. So quickly did Five seem to have taken this opportunity to rile their father up a little bit more then he already was.

Nailing the knife utensil into the wooden table sharply sent not just Zero to flinch, but everyone.

"I have a question." So quickly did Zero try her best to zone out.

"I want to time travel." This wasn't much of a statement to them all per-say but more and mostly a threat to have Five get his way, to Zero she could sense the slight discomfort in Fives that made her curious within the situation all at once.

"I'm getting good, I'm practicing my spatial-jumps just like you said. I'm ready."

Zero couldn't feel anything but anger venting from Five, she could only know he'd make a stress decision out of an argument itself. Her eyes darted from where Five had been seen sat in seconds ago across from her until he'd soon reappeared leaping out of the portal he'd created so gracefully did he land next to their father himself.

Who didn't seem to have given two-shits. Five out of all things wanted the tension to have moved from Zero to himself, he hated seeing her under attack without a reason.

He loved teasing Zero of course who didn't? but he hated when she'd get hurt, under no accord was he to watch her go down without him.

Like their father said: they were connected by the hip and the hip only collapses when the body doesn't follow.

__