(Yeah, this is where the kids press the back button to exit the story. I know how frustrating it will be but don't worry, you can still come back and read this story when you're 15 or something :))

Glancing at the door, it seemed safe. She could hear Ayato working downstairs.

I'm just gonna fold it, she thought as she picked the brief up.

It was a calvin klein of course. She stretched the waist band for closer inspection.

Her eyes suddenly widdened and heat rose to her cheeks. Heck, even her ears were burning.

The mid-section where not--so-little Ayato was bulging. This could only mean one thing.

HOLY F--

"Hey, Shrimp. For the seventh time, where the hell is the hammer--"

Ayato froze by the doorway. Not believing his eyes one bit.

(Y/N) gasped, startled as she threw the boxer in the air and held her hands out in exclamation.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" She squeaked, her cheeks bright red.

To Ayato, she looked more adorable than a kitten in a teacup.

He smirked and leaned on the doorframe, crossing his arms. "Oh yeah? It sure does like to me like you're ogling my boxers."

"F-Folding I was, ogling I was not." Dammit, even her speech pattern was off.

Amusement danced in his deep blue eyes as he stared down at the flustered (H/C) haired girl.

(Hey hey! You! Yes you. I warned you kid. If you're below 13, you's gotsta go's)

(Y/N) gulped and stood up. "I-I'm just gonna--"

It all happened fast, just like it always did whenever Ayato used his enhanced speed to his advantage. She was slammed against the wall and she snapped her eyes up to look at him.)

She wished she had let her mind adjust to the sudden movement before she looked into his eyes because when her eyes met his, she found her breath caught in her throat and her head dizzy.

His gaze was playful and obnoxious, yet dark and filled with desire.

"Well, Shrimp. If you were just folding my boxers, why are your cheeks all red and your heart racing?" He asked in a playful growl.

"I-It's my first time holding a boxer." She stammered, her cheeks a bright shade of red. She looked down shyly.

Ayato tipped her chin upwards. "Look at me." He whispered in a low husky voice.

(I admire your courage, but I know you're mostly here to witness these two equally hot specimens get into a hot sticky mess so read at your own cost, really there's nothing I can do to save your innocent soul now)

She looked up and her breath hitched. His face was close to hers, but it wasn't his handsome face that made her heart stop, it was his eyes. His eyes were a dark navy blue and filled with so much raw passion and lust.

He didn't say anything, but she knew that no words can be said here. His eyes were so intense, she shivered under his gaze. Her knees felt like jello and her mind went static.

Ayato leaned down and captured her lips in a rough yet sensual kiss.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. Ayato kissed her hard. Her eyes fluttered shut as her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders as their lips moved in sync in a heated kiss. He licked her lips and she opened her mouth. Their tongues for dominance.