(Y/N) watched, curious as to what he was doing.

He opened the door and walked in, well strode in would be a better way to describe it. He jumped on the bed, bouncing up a bit due to the springy mattress. He inhaled deeply and exhaled as he got into a comfortable position on the soft white covers of her queen sized bed. He stretched and rolled around, his hair sticking to his cheeks and his bangs framing his handsome face.

"I'll take this one." He chirped, his eyes closed. He looked positively adorable, like a lion twisting and stretching lazily on a grass feild.

(Y/N) blinked, feeling a sweat drop.

"Umm. T-this one's mine." She stammered, fidgeting with her fingers.

He opened his eyes and propped himself on one elbow. (Y/N) swallowed. How can a person go from adorable to sexy in 2.5 seconds?

The hem of his dark sweatshirt inched up, showing a teasing amount of his well defined stomach. (Y/N) had no doubt those slight bumps were rock hard abs. His dark blue tousled hair drooped over his blue eyes haphazardly, being ruffled by rolling around on the bed. It looked sexy. His deep blue eyes met with her (E/C) orbs and he smirked, knowing fully well the effect he had on her.

"Oh? What a coincidence. Well, looks like we'll just have to share." He sounded so innocent and clueless but his devilishly handsome smirk and attractive bed hair said otherwise.

There was no arguing that so she just gave in. She now thanked herself for not arguing because it gave her an excuse to rummage through his things.

When she checked the duffel bag, she found Ayato's signature outfits with his masks. She took them out and placed them in a hidden compartment next to hers on a display case. Only she knew where the compartment was so their secret was safe. It made her feel like they were Batman and Catgirl or something, living double lives. They were, but directors and producers made it look so cool in the movies, not at all as dangerous as it was in real life.

When she opened the small bag she found a small tin box inside. The corners were bent in and the cover was rusted and paint was chipped off from age. She looked at it for a moment, her interest piqued. She glanced at the doorway and saw that Ayato was nowhere in sight.

Glancing back down at it, she contemplated peeking in. It looked sentimental and personal. Her lips curled into a smile. She never knew Ayato was sentimental, he just didn't seem like the sentimental type. It made her love his character even more. He was like those Russian dolls Genna had gotten for her at a gift shop, there were smaller dolls in the biggest doll and each showed different emotions or characteristics. You never know what to expect.

Placing aside the box that gave off strong vibes of sentimental value, she checked to see what else was inside the bag. She reached inside and felt a soft clothing. She pulled it out to inspect it.

Boxer brief.

Her cheeks became hot with embarrassment. She retracted her hands as if the dark boxer was hot and would scorch her fingers off if she held it any longer than she already had.

She looked around to see if anyone had seen her. (Y/N) almost laughed at how silly she probably looked and felt. It was like a 15 year-old seeing a R +18 rated movie for the first time and looking around suspiciously for the whole movie just in case someone were to catch you red handed.

Oh my cheese fries, they're just boxers. Nothing wrong with that.

Still. It was his boxers and that made it all the more flustering to touch. She figured a small snoop never hurt anyone.