viii

*Y/n's POV*

I went out of the elevator and made my way to Mrs. Kim's room, greeting some of the hospital staffs that I already made friends with since I have been visiting her a lot.

"Good afternoon, Miss Choi!" I greeted the nurse on the desk I passed by.

"Good afternoon to you too Y/n, lunch for Mrs. Kim?" She asked looking up at me from her computer.

"Yeah, I'm actually late now." I said.

"Alright go ahead, your boyfriend might be worried now." She said with a teasing grin.

"I told you, Taehyung is not my boyfriend." I said while walking off.

"Yet!" She yelled.

I entered the well air condition room, there sits Mrs.Kim watching the television and on the other side Taehyung was asleep.

"Hey, dear." Mrs.Kim greeted me with a smile.

"Hi Auntie, I brought you some food. Mom cooked it for lunch today and she said to bring you guys some to share." I said putting the bag of food on the table.

"Thank you dear, tell your Mom to not worry herself about us so much."

"It's no problem, actually she really made it for Taehyung cause it's his favorite." I said taking a sit on the chair beside her bed.

"Oh that's sweet. Tell her I said thank you."

"Will do. How long has he been sleeping?" I asked pointing at Taehyung's sleeping figure on the couch.

"Not long, he's been waiting for you."

"Oh, have you guys eaten yet?" I asked taking the food containers out of bag.

"I have but that boy hasn't, he's waiting for you."

I walk towards Taehyung and started shaking him to wake up.

"Tae, I'm here."

"Taehyung-ah~"  I shook him one more time and he finally get up.

"Finally, my stomach has been growling." He pouted rubbing his tummy.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were really gonna wait for me." I chuckled.

"It's alright, come on." He stood up from the couch pulling me by the arms and taking the bag of food that I just put down from the table.

"Out, mom needs her beauty nap." He whispered

" We're going out Mom, be back later!" He said and proceed to open the door.

We went up at the rooftop of the hospital where I don't think we are allowed to.

"Taehyung, are we really allowed to go in here?" I asked for the third time as we sit on the fake grass.

"Don't know, but don't worry. I don't think someone had seen us sneak up here, if they did, they already went after us."

He took out the lid and I smiled as he started to dig into the food I brought happily.

"Woah, slow down there Tae."

"So..how was your cousin doing?" He asked.

"He is fine, it's only been two days Tae. I think he is coping with the move fast cause he got Jimin." I shrugged looking at the view in front of us.

"That's good, can't wait to meet him actually." He said taking another bite.

"I'll tell him that...I'm sure the others sure do too. Jimin took him around the city awhile ago." I said taking a deep sigh remembering what had just happened awhile ago at his room.