vii

*Y/n's POV*

The lunch went by quickly, it was filled with cluttering of utensils and the chatters of my parents and Auntie and uncle. Right now, I am sitting across from Jimin and Jungkook beside me, who were talking with each other.

I still feel uncomfortable from what had just happened between us in his room, it made the hair on my skin crawl, from his glare to all smiley persona..it was like I was a mouse caught in the trap.

"Y/n is in a sport too."

"Really? What sport are you in too Y/n?" I was busy blowing bubbles on my milkshake using a straw and replaying the scene awhile ago in my head not hearing what Jungkook said the first time.

I felt a nudge on my arm making me turn my head towards him, "what?" I asked raising my left eyebrow.

"Ew, did you just blew on your milkshake?" Jimin said scrunching his nose showing that he is disgusted from what I was doing.

"Yeah, and you mind your own business." I said getting back to my milkshake but this time I slurped it cooly while looking at Jimin making him more gross out.

*Jungkook's POV*

I can't help but look at her, she has grown into a beautiful young lady. It feels like it was just yesterday when we were playing on the sand by the beach coast behind our house in Busan. We would spend our whole day talking, playing, laughing, and annoying each other under the warm sun. Until she moved and everything that we built in our relationship was over...and I did not like that, not one bit.

I cleared my throat before asking her once again. "As I was saying, what sport are you in to?" I asked making her look at me as well.

"Swimming."

"Cool, never knew you would join one. How was it?"

"It's fun, not only I got to do what I love but I also give myself a relaxing float every day at the pool. I call it water therapy cause it gives me peace of mind, you should try it." She said with the twinkle in her eyes not forgetting to smile after.

The way she described what she love to do makes me want to know more about her, know more about what I had missed on in the past years that we've been separated. It feels great to see her twinkling eyes when she smile, and hear her delicate voice of an angel.

Oh how I missed you my little flower

"What about you? How was soccer?" She asked, taking a bite of her food on her plate.

"It was good, kinda tiring to practice everyday under the sun just makes me want to collapse on the grass." She nodded still chewing on her food.

but wait how does she know I play soccer? Did Jimin told her?

"Wait, how do you know he plays soccer? I didn't even tell you about it." Jimin said making me more curious about it.

"Oh that, Hobi told me. I saw him in the grocery yesterday while Mom left me at the counter to get milk." She replied taking another bite.

"He did?" She nodded in reply.

"Who's Hobi?" I asked.

"He is my friend, and my team mate." Jimin said drinking his juice.

"He is my friend too." Y/n said.

"Oh." I replied.

So she's also close with a guy at school other than Jimin?

A phone buzz interrupted us from our conversation.

"Y/n, I think it's yours." Auntie said pointing at the counter behind uncle.

She slid out of her sit to get her phone, I watch her read the message and see her eyes widen.

Cute

"Oh shoot, Mom, Dad I got to go. I forgot I'm going to the hospital today."

Is she sick?

"Is it Tae?" Auntie asked.

"Yeah, I actually had 8 missed calls from him." She said

"Here, bring some food for them, I already packed some of the Kimchi jiggae and dumplings for them." Auntie went to the kitchen and went back with a bag of containers of food giving it to her daughter.

"Thanks Mom, bye!"

I watch her walk out of the dining room in a hurry. My eyes were still on the frame door where she walked out listening to her heavy footsteps, showing that she's really in a hurry until I heard the front door shut.

But there was one thing that left in my mind

"Who's Tae?" I asked still staring at the frame door.

"Her best friend who's my teammate and a good friend of mine as well."

Best friend? Am I replaced? She already found someone to replace me?

That can't be...right, flower?