- Forty Eight -

Start bij het begin

Renjun didn't look at the younger, but wrapped his arm on his shoulder, or at least as best as he could considering their height difference, in his own act of comfort.

Jaemin smiled a little at it, but his thoughts went back to Jeno, who was worrying him more than he usually does.

As Jaemin walked with those thoughts, Yuta was waiting for them with Donghyuck, who was actively messing with the oldest, before cracking a wide smile as he tried to get Yuta to laugh.

Renjun smiled at his hyperactive friend, walking closer to the two.

"Donghyuck, I think you've tortured Yuta-hyung enough for now," Renjun said, smiling at the other two, arm still around the slightly amused Jaemin at his side.

"There's no such thing as torturing Yuta-hyung too much," Donghyuck responded, clutching onto Yuta's arm, smiling innocently up at the older.

Yuta playfully grimaced at the younger, before facing Renjun.

"Remind me to never have children," he said, tone almost serious.

Donghyuck pouted, before brightening at a thought.

"Then I'll be your kid!" he said, hoping to irk the older and annoy him further.

Yuta gave him a look, "Don't make me give you extra training after this session is over."

Donghyuck's eyes widened at the eldest's words, and immediately let go of Yuta's arm, bowing curtly. He, no matter what, did not want any more training to do.

Yuta laughed, his smile brightening the mood, before he shook his head.

"Come on you goofs," he said, heading back to their training area, "let's wrap this up well."

Renjun finished his training with thoughts of how to approach Jeno the whole time.

They needed to sort out what exactly what was happening with the boy, and hopefully end up with him not trying to avoid him anymore.

But the main challenge was getting the boy willingly alone so they could talk.

Jeno mainly kept to Jaehyun's side, and typically Taeyong's as well, just so that if he ever had an outburst, they'd be there.

Renjun tried to think of the ways to get the boy's attention after their training was over.

Jeno's training usually finished an hour after their own, but today he was allowed to leave at the same time as the others, but with what Renjun knew of Jeno, the younger would only continue to train.

As much as he wanted to interrupt the younger's training, he felt like he'd be offending Jeno's time, and so he came up with the conclusion to leave Jeno's training time alone, and would simply wait for the younger that night before they went to sleep.

Usually Renjun would be asleep before Jeno went to bed, but Renjun was determined to stay up just for him.

These plans were slowly developing as he finished up training for the day, and he furrowed his brows in concentration and determination as he helped clean up equipment.

Jaemin couldn't help but to notice the older's silence, before standing beside Renjun and placing a hand on his shoulder, successfully making him flinch.

"What's going on in that head?" Jaemin asked, softly poking the side of Renjun's head, not breaking eye contact.

Renjun's cheeks had a dusty pink hue, before answering.

"I'm going to try and talk with Jeno tonight to see what's up," his soothing voice rang through Jaemin's ears, almost distracting the younger from what Renjun had actually said.